Ask the Expert Series: Supporting your children’s mental health

Hello everyone! Excited to “see” you! I am Amber, a Clinical Psychologist. Together with the team at TAP, we would love to help as many of you on your parenting journey Join me at this Q&A session, and drop your inquiries related to your children's mental health in the comment below. Topic: Supporting your children's mental health Date: Monday, 17 October 2022 Time: 8.00 to 9.00pm

Ask the Expert Series: Supporting your children’s mental health
23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My kid is getting angry about small things and screening. Is there any mental condition for him? How can I support him?

2y trước

It can be stressful to have a child screaming over seemingly minor things. It’s hard to say if your child is struggling with any mental illness, and if you notice this behaviour being drastically different from his peers, I would recommend an assessment to better understand his behaviour. Meanwhile, it can be a good idea to observe situations when he’s screaming to help you notice patterns that can help you understand the triggers of his distress. A professional can also help you better understand your observations.