I'm on my week 10 and I'm suffering very badly

Everyday I feel like throwing up. All the time I'm gagging. Most of the time nothing other than juice comes out as I only able to eat biscuits, milo and bread. I hate food. All food smell makes me gag non stop and I gag every hr! My stomach feels very uneasy. As if I have just gurp down 2litre of water with air and drinking water makes me so uncomfortable. More than just bloat but a very disgusting feeling in my chest stomach and below chest. Is this normal? I have to lie on my bed most of the time. The moment I start to move around I can't stop gagging. I can't step out of the house. I'm so weak and sick. How do I know if I need medical help if this continue. Is this normal ladies? It's my first pregnancy and I can't imagine this going on for 9months. Will food advserion gets better? I'm so worried that my baby is not getting enough nutrients. I seriously can't even look at proper cooked food without throwing up. Please advise I'm so tired of feeling like this. Is this how all of you feel as well? I don't know how to tell the doctor. They just say is pregnancy symptoms most of the time. But everytime when the episode comes I non stop gagging vomiting and shiver. I'm always getting sudden chill but it last for an hour or two and I will start to sweat badly after covering up. Does anyone feels the same?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Experiencing severe nausea and food aversion during pregnancy, especially in the first trimester, is a common occurrence for many women. This condition, known as morning sickness, can be quite debilitating, as you described. The symptoms you are facing, such as constant gagging, difficulty tolerating food smells, and feeling weak and sick frequently, are typical of severe morning sickness. It is essential to remember that every pregnancy is different, and while some women sail through without much discomfort, others may experience more severe symptoms like yours. If you are finding it challenging to keep any food down and are worried about your baby's nutrition, it is essential to seek medical advice promptly. Here are some tips to help alleviate your symptoms and ensure you and your baby are getting the necessary nutrients: 1. Stay Hydrated: Sip on clear fluids like water, ginger ale, or electrolyte drinks to prevent dehydration. 2. Eat Small, Frequent Meals: Stick to bland, starchy foods like crackers, toast, or plain rice to help manage nausea. 3. Ginger: Try ginger tea or ginger candies, as ginger is known for its anti-nausea properties. 4. Rest: It's okay to lie down and rest when you need to. Listen to your body and take it easy. 5. Talk to Your Doctor: If your symptoms are severe and affecting your daily life, speak to your healthcare provider. They can offer advice or prescribe medications to help manage your symptoms. Remember, you are not alone in feeling this way, and many pregnant women go through similar challenges. It's essential to take care of yourself, stay hydrated, and seek medical advice if needed to ensure the well-being of both you and your baby. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

I know that feeling you described that’s disgusting and in your chest, i feel it whenever im nauseas and have to vomit. It only goes away after i vomit out everything possible. You should ask your gynae for diclectin if possible, it didn’t completely help me but it’s helped take it down a bit so that I’m ok at least half the day. I also try to take more juices and other beverages other than water because it’s hard for me to keep water down as well.

Read more

Can understand how you feel.. Try not to think so far away, settle one meal at a time. Even if its a small portion, it's ok whether bread/milo/milk. There will be better days then you can eat more nutritious food. Or look for prenatal vitamins that can make up for it. I think the worry/frustration may make the symptoms feel worse.

Read more

maybe try munching on meiji plain crackers? they helped with my nausea and acid reflux greatly. if you can't keep food down then maybe drink those maternal milk. they contain all the nutrients necessary for pregnant mummies. or drinking fruit juice helps too.

3mo trước

Thank you! I have been looking it up and think I found one for me. Thanks for suggesting it. I have no idea for such thing. Sadly I can't even go downstairs to buy my own meals as I cant stand any food smell or any other smell in general. Walking around with a plastic bag all the time. Will go to the next mummy fair once I pass my first trimester and hopefully I will feel much better than now

Same here when I was preggy ! I can only eat toast box bread n teh c almost everyday! Ir will get better during second trim Try to eat more healthy food during that time as baby absorbs more then . Hope u feel better soon!

Yes this is normal. Sometimes it gets better for some people after 1st trimester. And for some, it last for 7-9 months unfortunately . Speak to your gynae and see if your gynae can prescribe some diclectin to you.

I was same as you. Every smell made me vomit. I started to get better after 13 weeks mark and after 16 weeks i got so much more better. Just eat whatever you like right now. Hope you feel better soon.

Influencer của TAP

🙏💕

💕

💕