Back pain. Super bad

Hi mommies this is my first pregnancy so I really don’t know what’s going on. These past few days I’m very stress. I’m doing this all alone. My back hurts. Upper back. Feels like behind the chest . It’s hurting so terribly. And I can’t help but to cry because of how bad it hurts. I’m so worried it’s something concerning. Please advice. I want to give up . I’m only 18.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello mommy! It’s normal to have backache because your baby is growing bigger and the weight is taking its toll on your body! It will get worse in the later trimester. You can do some pregnancy yoga stretch or arrange for a few pre natal massage sessions once you have reached the 5th month of your pregnancy! It will help you to relax your mind & relief the ache for a while! Don’t give up! Take good care of your health and body! Eat well and drink more water :)

Read more

don't give up!! yes it's definitely hard when you don't have support, pls seek help when needed. tell your gynae and the hospital will have resources to refer you to medical social worker for psychosocial support :)