Do you bring your baby to wedding or any formal occassion? I just got my bestfriend wedding invitation and have a dilemma whether i bring my 16 month old son or no.

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

Bringing a baby will entail planning, preparation and having to take care of the baby during the event. It won’t leave much time for you to be with anyone else much less your best friend. Think about it

My friends do bring their babies along for weddings or special occasions. However, they do sometimes leave early. Especially for dinners to avoid their babies making a fuss when nearing their bedtime.

It's up to you and it really depends on the baby. I wasn't comfortable about leaving my daughter, but sometimes is more comfortable and easier to do something without them let's be honest!

It depends on your kid and if u go alone or go with your hubby , if go with your hubby when your kid cranky you and hubby still can take turn to take care him so still can eat

Haven't tried it but I will be attending my close friend's wedding in December in Bacolod. So I'll be flying with my 2 toddlers and maybe my hubby or sister to assist me.

It depends. Some of my friends specifically say no kids allowed. So kung di naman naka specify, bring your baby. Just make sure pag nagtantrums di makaistorbo sa program.

Feed him well, dress him up comfortably and take him along! If you wish to enjoy the wedding alone, then your husband can take care of your son while you have a blast!

yes. i brought my son to my hubby's friends wedding when he was 7mths old. he enjoyed throughout and sleep in the pram when he was tired

I don’t see why not :) plus it’s your Best Friend, you can create more memories with lil one too.

Why not its gud to take them out introduce people socially nice development for dem. Too