No wedding & photoshoot

Any mummies here did not have a wedding and pre-wedding photoshoot? Do you regret not having any?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For us, it was all about keeping things simple and focusing on what truly mattered – our love and commitment to each other. Honestly, we have never regretted that decision. Instead, we chose to invest in experiences and memories that felt more meaningful to us. We took a spontaneous trip and captured some incredible moments on our own, which felt authentic and personal. However you choose to celebrate your love is entirely up to you, and there's no right or wrong way to do it. It's about what feels right for you and your partner. And if you ever decide to capture some special moments, I had a fantastic experience with a videographer at my wedding. You can check out their work at https://www.the-wedding-videographer.co.uk/wedding-videographer-newcastle for some great inspiration.

Read more

🙋🏻‍♀️ Didn’t like being the center of attention and would rather save the money for our house haha hubby initially wanted it cause he thought it’s every girl’s dream to have a wedding & photoshoot 🤣 Married for 3yrs and still no regrets!

I regretted doing both overseas wedding and pre-wedding photoshoot :( I didn’t even bother to look through most of the photos afterwards HAHA Personally I enjoyed the live wedding shots most because more emotions/ feelings from guests and family members.

I also dont have big wedding ceremony and picture, but we did splurge on honeymoon and holiday. Did not regret it. It depends on individual some they like to show grand wedding and some just want it private or for themselve (hubby/wife) time. 😊

Thành viên VIP

Hi, me! I didn't have any wedding photo shoots . Actually, I just had a simple ROM ceremony at Fo Guang Shan Singapore. But I didn't regret at all as photo shoots, wedding dinner are so expensive and both are time consume things...

Influencer của TAP

I didn't have wedding banquet and photoshoot. Family and friends help to take some simple shots at Rom. I had buffet at home instead as me and hub don't have alot of friends and relatives.

If you think you will regret not having one in future, just do a simple wedding lunch and DIY pre-wedding shoot. It’s a once in a lifetime experience! Leave no regrets!

Have wedding and wedding photo shoot. Spent alot of money... Should just use the money for honeymoon! But husband insisted want wedding dinner and get blessing

Super Mom

I did my pre-wedding photo shoot hastily and regretted it so in the end retook after 8 years! 😂😂😂

I have no regrets not doing the photoshoot because I'm using all that money for my honeymoon 😂