lousy service from Jarrons & co

Dear mummies, I just wanna share a very bad experience with Jarrons & co. I ordered baby cot during the 5th July mummies fair. During the purchase, they mentioned shipment will take 2 to 3 weeks. As of that time, there is sufficient time to setup the nursery as my EDD is in late August. I contacted them on 24 July to follow up on delivery date. They said shipment arriving during national day week. Therefore delivery of cot has been arranged on 13 Aug. On 6 Aug, they called to inform shipment delay and they can only deliver on 21 Aug. As my EDD is on 23 Aug, the time is already very tight to prep the nursery. And I am also worried what if I am in labour earlier. I told them my concerns and they said they will try their best. As if 21 Aug is not late enough, yesterday I contacted them again. You know what? They told me yet again delay in shipment and they can only deliver on 29 Aug!!! I am wondering how many times are they going to do this? It's adding unnecessary stress to a first time mum. My hubby called them yesterday asking for a solution and request them to call us back but up till now still no call from them. This is totally unacceptable and they simply just dont care at all. Since they always participate in major mummies fair, please be careful if you intend to purchase any items from them.

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

I got cots for both my kids from them. The first one (4yrs ago) had no issues. Came as promised, and my daughter has been using the convertible cot for 4 years happily. The second one (ordered in Feb 2019) was a nightmare. I asked for it to be delivered at the end of July 2019/start of Aug 2019 because my EDD was in early Sept, and I confirmed it with the shop. They had said okay. Then when the time came, there was no delivery, so I called them. And they said that the recent batches were defective (think some of you experienced that), so they need to wait for the new shipment to arrive. They promised me a date in the 2nd week of August, and I said ok. Then when the day almost arrived, they said they couldn’t deliver it again, and wanted to push the delivery date to 24 Aug. I was upset but I said okay. And then.. again, when the time came, they wanted to push it to early Sept. I was like 😱. And I asked.. what if the baby came out before that? They said they would then just deliver the mattress first and the cot later and I was 😱😱. Lol. Long story short, I called them so many times and begged them to give me my cot earlier as soon as the shipment came in. In the end, they made a special arrangment for me to get my cot end August.. and thankfully, baby waited for the cot to come before popping out. I have no complaints about their cots. I feel that other than the defective batch, their cots are good and worth recommending. But the delivery was a hit and miss for me.. one good experience and one bad one.

Read more

Thought I could share something positive, a year ago me and hubbs got the happy cot. Initially wanted the cheaper one but got the huge a** one because the salesperson was really persuasive at the City Sq branch. On the day of the installation at my parents place, installer came so early that a 8 month preggy me instructed him to fix it up in the living room. Then family came home in the evening and pushed it into the room. It couldn't fit through the door, pivoting issues! Hubbs had to dismantle and fix it up again in the bedroom. And then a week later, the renovation at our new bto was done and since it's way more spacious than my parents place, we decided to move in before baby arrives. So hubbs had to dismantle the cot, wrap it up, move it and then set it up again, a second time. *Clap clap*

Read more

Ok. I bought 2 baby cots during the mummy’s fair (I think Jan this year) for my house and mum’s house. So far so good. They are prompt in delivery cos at that time they said their bedsheet will only be ready around Mar-April and asked me to contact them in late Mar which I did. and yes they delivered it with my baby cots on time but I have yet to try the baby cots as my baby will only be coming out in abt one week’s time so pray hard that the baby cot is sturdy !!!

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Bought a cot from them for my #2 from baby fair and the base actually BROKE. Although they repaired it (after a longgg wait), i wouldn't buy anything from them again. We were saying we might as well have just bought a cot from IKEA. The one we got the first time round for my #1 was a white IKEA cot and still going strong and very sturdy.

Read more

I also bought my previous cot (with attached drawers) from them and the service is not good. They did not fix my drawer properly and the door cannot close properly. Told the person multiple times and they said they will get back to us and never did. We ended up just living with the drawer ajar. Sigh.

Read more

I'm having same problems now with super slow delivery. I just learned after purchasing from babyland website that's it's Jarrons & Co. So sad

Thành viên VIP

Actually, thrs been alotttttt of complaints abt em in fb I'm surprised they r still selling at bby fairs.. Sorry u had to go thru it 👎🏼

Thành viên VIP

Thank you for sharing! Hope they can review the feedback received and work towards improving their service!

Thanks for sharing. Hopefully your problem can be solved asap.

Super Mom

Really super lousy... Cmi. Thanks for sharing.