Experience in Parkway East (PEH)

Hi mummies and mummies to be! (: I’m a FTM. Currently on my 5th week. Can anybody share with me your experience at PEH? I am considering a 4-bedded room and to engage Dr Aziz as my gynae. If I were to call the hospital, will they be able to share with me the charges? Thank you in advance 😉 #advicepls #1stimemom #firstbaby

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, u need to book appt at Dr Aziz Clinic For Women at Jalan Masjid: 68420220. At the clinic u will find the average hospital charges too with doctor fees. If u call the hospital u may not geg the accurate charge as doctor fees vary. PEH has good hospital food btw, like lamb shank briyani and lobster! I was also in a 1 bedder just so tt my husband cld bunk in with me. Toilet has all the toiletries I needed, just like in a hotel! Hospital charges include the accompanying partner's meals.

Read more
3y trước

Hi may i check which PD attend to ur baby? And whats the pd charges?

Delivered there in Dec 2020 under Dr Aziz. Love him! And PEH food is gooood! My hubby was enjoying his 'expensive staycay' 😆. But if u want to engage him u need to call his own clinic at Kembangan. All gynae visits will be at his own clinic except for detailed scan and GD test. U can also check the average charge at his clinic when u call up for 1st appt. I had elective csect, 1 bedder: about 13k++

Read more

Yes they will definitely be able to share and advise more. I gave brith early March at PEH Like the service and the wards. Dr Aziz is not my gynae but I have heard good stuff from my friends. This article should also be helpful for you https://sg.theasianparent.com/top-10-maternity-packages-in-singapore-2020 Congrats and good luck!

Read more
3y trước

im seeing dr aziz now even before i was pregnant. call his clinic and make appt. he is good, straightforward, humorous, honest and full of knowledge. he takes time to explain and doesn't rush the consultation :)