Find and Win with FJBenjamin Babyzen Yoyo2 Stroller Giveaway

To participate and stand a chance to win, simply: 1. Participate in the contest here: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/fjbenjamin-babyzen-yoyo2-stroller-giveaway-this-february/1825?lng=en 2. Find the missing piece and comment on it in the comment section below One LUCKY WINNER will receive FJBenjamin Babyzen Yoyo 2 Stroller

Find and Win with FJBenjamin Babyzen Yoyo2 Stroller Giveaway
609 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Missing box is “A” Have been eyeing on babyzen YOYO2 for quite a while and this is the best chance!!! Have been using combi stroller but I’m looking forward to a compact foldable stroller which can help to save space too!

Puzzle A The YOYO2 stroller folds and unfolds in a moment, can be worn over the shoulder and tucks in anywhere. Durability and quality is defintely worth over the price. Also it can hold up to 40Ibs. This is what I need. [ThumbsUp]

1y trước

I did click to participate but it didn't capture after I re-entered the TAP.

The puzzle is A! Have been eyeing for this stroller and have seen so many mummys using it. As its super lightweight and easy to carry everywhere. As I travel alot this will be the great stroller. Hope to win it! ☺️

Thành viên VIP

Missing pieces is A~ Hope I can win this as my current stroller is already 3years and start having yi or yi or sound at the wheel area. Just hope that the wheel will not drop off and in time to win the prizes😍🥰!

Thành viên VIP

The missing piece is A! I have yet to get a stroller for my upcoming newborn this early April. It will be easy for me to travel with the stroller around when in need. Hopefully i can win the Babyzen Yoyo2 stroller

Influencer của TAP

Answer A. It's totally more than worth the cost. In terms of comfy, quality and durability it beats them all. Additionally BabyZen YoYo2 stroller can hold up to 40lbs. I love it so much so does my toddler. ❤️

1y trước

Click participate and enter your data here: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/fjbenjamin-babyzen-yoyo2-stroller-giveaway-this-february/1825?lng=en

The missing piece is a. I've heard a lot of good things about baby zen yoyo and have seen a lot of people using it. Hope to finally own one and experience how good it is for myself and baby :")

the answer is 'A'! oh my gosh I hope I win, been looking at this stroller for awhile now, because it folds down to such a small size. whoever wins this must be really lucky, all the best to everyone!

1y trước

Click participate and enter your data here: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/fjbenjamin-babyzen-yoyo2-stroller-giveaway-this-february/1825?lng=en

The missing piece is A. I hope to win this stroller so I won’t have to rely on the baby carrier when fetching my son from school. My lower back is aching everyday from using the carrier.

A! First time mummy here and my friends have been recommending Yo-Yo strollers as it is not only lightweight but durable. Hope to win this to bring my baby and hubby to explore the world!