Mimosa 7-in-1 Trike Giveaway This April!

To participate and stand a chance to win, simply: 1. Participate in the contest here: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/mimosa-7-in-1-trike-giveaway-this-april/1855?lng=en 2. Comment your baby's age on this post. Be the luckiest to win the free Mimosa 7-in-1 Trike, just follow the simple steps! Worth SGD$299

Mimosa 7-in-1 Trike Giveaway This April!
150 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My daughter is 18 months old, she loves to sing, dance and clap,, she really likes to be invited to play outside the house, I also often take her shopping for vegetables, sometimes my husband carries her, hoping for a miracle and a gift from mimosa in the form of a child's trolley according to age and weight (amen ), so I can take my daughter out and introduce other lessons outside the house 😘

Read more

My daughter is two years old this year and she is active and lovely, however her gross motor skills had not much improvement. Having to know this contest, I had a thought my little princess will be excited and I also hope this 7 in 1 trike can help her to improve on her gross motor skills. I guess she will be very much happy and excited to have this trike:)

Read more
Thành viên VIP

My son is a adventurous boy since 4 months and now he's 7 months old. Winning this mimosa 7 in 1 Trike giveaway will help me to show h im about the world, not only just telling him ❤️ This would be great as been using Mimosa Cabin City stroller since newborn 💕

Read more
Influencer của TAP

23M 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🙂😇😇😇😇😇😇😍😍😇😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🙂🙂😍😍🥰🥰😍😍🥰😍🥰😁😄😄😁😄😄😁😄😃😄

Thành viên VIP

26 months for my eldest baby, hoping to win this.. I'd be very happy specially now that I will soon deliver our second child.. for sure with Mimosa my son will enjoy playing outdoors through this 7-in-1 trike. thank you in advance Mimosa.

Thành viên VIP

Mum with 3 super active kids (6, 3, and a newborn). This trike will be super handy when going out with the 3 year old and be passed on to the newborn when he is ready. Definitely no wasting! Can I have it pleaseee?

Mother to a beautiful baby boy which is 6mo now 😍 After a miscarriage,i tried so hard to conceived my LO. I WOULD GIVE THE WORLD TO HIM. Nothing but the best for him & mimosa is the best brand! 👍🏻

Thành viên VIP

My baby is 18 months old, and he love rides. He try to ride his brother scooter 🛴already . Hope he loves this scooter if he is the lucky to win 😍.. best suitable for our travel purpose too

My daughter 13 month .. I know, it’s too early for mimosa trike ., as they mentioned as suitable for 18+ .. but i wish to reserve for my daughter.. n praying for save my pocket 🥳 ..

Thành viên VIP

mom of 2. One is 4 years old which is last april 21 is his birthday, and the other one is 3 months in my tummy. Hoping to win for my baby kuya. To enjoy the playtime outside the house