LoveAmme MadeToTravel Double Breastpump Giveaway!

My baby bump is ...🤰 Use one word to describe your baby bump. Comment your answer in the comment section below. One LUCKY WINNER will receive x1 LoveAmme MadeToTravel Double Breastpump (motor only)- – worth $349.00. 👍Don't Forget to Participate in our contest here: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/loveamme-madetotravel-double-breastpump-giveaway/1821?lng=en

LoveAmme MadeToTravel Double Breastpump Giveaway!
93 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby bump is a blessing ❤️ my little one has become one of my top priorities now, someone i will risk my whole life for. after having my first miscarriage in 2020, i had lost all hopes. i thought that i could but get pregnant again. but yet, i was given another chance by God to feel this happiness once again. i’m currently 18 weeks ++ pregnant, and although the journey has been full of ups and downs, i truly can’t wait for the arrival of my special one ❤️

Read more

My baby bump is FULL. I felt so full to the brim everytime after meals. It’s like a cobra that swallowed an egg, yet having difficulty digesting it. That said, we are full of joy as we anticipated him for so long. It’s amazing to be a mum again and of course, fulfilling to see how our little one grows.

Read more

My baby bump is my source of motivation every single day :) my rainbow baby after a loss last year. To feel the bump’s movement is truly a blessing every single time :)

I love to see my baby moving, even though I am having stretch marks. I always imaging what my baby is doing inside, is him twisting, kicking, hiccup, passing urine, feeling boring?

My baby bump is Cute!! 🤭 Everytime i see my baby move and kick in my tummy, i feel that he’s so cute bhahahahah! Can’t wait for him to be out in the world 🤭

My baby bump is super precious. After waiting for a couple of years before we're finally ready to have baby number 2. I've been waiting for this for so long :)

My baby bump will always be my beautiful sunshine in my heart, Hope you will always be safe and happy always... Cutie - cutie baby pie.. Hugzzz ♡♡

Influencer của TAP

My baby bump is miraculous 😳😍🥰 We have been trying more than 2 years and it was an amazing moment to feel the movement in the belly ❤️

My baby bump is cute ! I dont know the gender yet so I call baby cutie for now !🥰 First time mummy here hope to win❤️

my baby bump so beautiful.Its really made my day happy and melt feeling after i lost my baby 2years ago.Thanks God.