Breastfeeding mums... does ur lo latch on thru out sleep or naps? I can't escape. and if unlatch, sleep on me like that. else will wake up. Very stressed out.

Post image
3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Daytime, my mum bottle feed him ebm. His nap times are quite fixed. So when its time or when he play until he is tired he will sleep on his own. Normally night I'll latch him. Sometimes he will fall asleep. The moment he is asleep, I'll de-latch him and put him down on bed. When he still want to suckle, I'll ignore as I don't want him to treat it as pacifier. I'll sing and pat him to sleep. Ensuring the light is turn off so that he is aware it is night time. Does your LO has a fixed routine for sleep times?

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I don't let my LO treat me like pacifier if not, it'll be a very headache thing. Try to quit e habit. Day time, i will transfer to rocker hence he will sleep longer a bit. That is my LO preference and routine. Try switching on music, while you de-latch, let ur LO sleep on their own and with the help music, maybe they can sleep alone longer. That is for my LO, i always use music to let him sleep longer on his own.

Read more
8y trước

She is currently 15mo. Will give it a try. She started latching thru out her naps and sleep when her dad stop singing her to sleep.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-9534)