Does Ur Husb Wake Up Early?

Stay home mums, does ur husb take turns to wake up early to handle the kids or he will wake up late 365 days a year while u handle ur kids in the morning every single damn day? Seems my husb's sleep is more impt than the fact that he has wife and a kid. Is not as if he working shift also

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

Have you shared how you feel with him? Have you asked him to work together with you in caring for your kids? Have you asked him about his job lately, and whether he’s facing a lot of stressed or being very tired from it? Sometimes our spouses have no clue what we’re feeling, and vice versa. It’s important for both of you to talk it out and support one another physically as well as emotionally. Otherwise, each of you may crumble without the other person knowing. Is there anything we can do for you to help you?

Read more

Yes! My hubs is working shift and an essential worker and we will take turns in taking care of our baby during feedings (we call it night shift lol). Im thankful that he lets me get my sleep when He is off and vice versa I let him sleep during the late night feedings when hes working. So its good that you work together and help one another so each can get the rest you really needed!

Read more

Hubs has an early waking up habit so usually he handles LO in the morning if baby is awake and fussing. On my part I try to not wake him up for help in the night so he can have a better night’s sleep. We take turns with the baby’s chores. Being a SAHM is a full time job and parenting is for 2. Hopefully your hubs will be able to understand that when you talk to him!

Read more
4y trước

Ever since i became SAHM, husb has stopped helping out. He thinks his job is way more tiring 🙄. He even said what if he stops working and be stay home dad instead while i work. I doubt he can take it cos he's so lazy lor. He think stay home so free nth to do

Talk to your hubby. My husband will wake up early sometime or same timing as baby. I will then wake up too. He do housework. I take care baby or their way round. I will have nap or rest whenever baby nap. My husband will nap too but most of the time he will do washing and cooking for the family. Communication is very impt.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Only during confinement 😂 now he dont as he is working shift as a medic so he is always very tired especially during this covid19. He will only be able to handle my baby during off days and he needed so much of rest during this trying time. Other than that, most of the time i will be handling the baby alone.

Read more

My hubs is taking care of LO regardless working or not and will wake up whenever there is sound from baby. I am the one that sleeps in the morning. However if he is really very tired that day, I will offer to help in the morning and once he wakes up he will continue to take care of our LO.

4y trước

Wow. Ur husb take care of LO whole day?

My husband work night shifts, and even if he doesn't have to work, he is used to waking up late. However, he will help me to take care of the baby at night while I sleep and help out with chores as I made it very clear to him that we need to divide the workload.

I am always the first one to wake up in the family, around 6am. My wife sleeps till at least 10am during weekends and holidays; and till 8am during weekdays. You may want to share your feeling with your hubby.😉

Thành viên VIP

Maybe try and discuss this with your husband. Let him know how you feel and see if he can help our on some mornings .

My hubby either tired from work or not, he wakes up whenever the baby wakes up. Talk to your husband :)