Anyone feel like dying

Anyone feel unworthy of living on this earth? I feel like no matter how much I try, it’s never never never enough. Ever since the birth of my son, I have always been labeled as a bad mother. I have no where to escape to. My parents are always constantly shouting and scolding me. For I am the only one who is staying at home. None of my siblings stay at home. I feel so trapped. I don’t know what to do. They are always losing their temper and whatever I do is always on their nerve. I really wish I wasn’t born. Why must they always do this to me? I have stopped calling or talking to them and just stay cooped up in my room the whole day. My spouse always ask me to control and tolerate. How long must I have this stress inside of me? I can’t take it anymore

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I truly feel you should reach out to the public hotlines or any medical professionals to seek help. Do not cope it up all by yourself. Every life is precious and has it’s own worth, do not in any ways belittle yourself. Besides that, you have your precious son, a mother is stronger than what you can imagine. Even if not for yourself, think of your little one. Seek for assistance and come out stronger than you thought you may be. Praying that you can come out of this as a stronger person, and enjoy parenthood with your precious little ones. 🙏🏻

Read more