Anyone feel like dying

Anyone feel unworthy of living on this earth? I feel like no matter how much I try, it’s never never never enough. Ever since the birth of my son, I have always been labeled as a bad mother. I have no where to escape to. My parents are always constantly shouting and scolding me. For I am the only one who is staying at home. None of my siblings stay at home. I feel so trapped. I don’t know what to do. They are always losing their temper and whatever I do is always on their nerve. I really wish I wasn’t born. Why must they always do this to me? I have stopped calling or talking to them and just stay cooped up in my room the whole day. My spouse always ask me to control and tolerate. How long must I have this stress inside of me? I can’t take it anymore

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

[Edited] Please seek help and support. Just know that you're not alone. I once went to see a dr at Polyclinic. I can't remember for what but the dr realised I was daydreaming most of the time when I was in the room with her. She started asking personal questions. I answered her with an unconsolable cry. When I calmed down, she asked me to call my husband in. My husband saw me with red eyes & he knew something is not good. And the dr talked to him and explained that I might have anxiety issues. Turns out true. She sent me for a counselling with a psychologist. It's been 6 yrs. I felt much more better than I was before I met her plus the medicines that was prescribed to me. But it's been about 4 yrs I'm medicine free. You should seek help. Sometimes our own spouse does not even support us because they have no idea what we're going through personally in our mind. Also my sincere advice, get your own place. Never a good idea to stay with own parents if they're toxic or PILs when you're married. I have toxic parents too. I got married, moved out after they chased both me & my hub out, crashed for 6 mths at ILs place till we got our house key (my MIL was urgh!), got our own place to call home and that was the best decision I've made!

Read more