Anyone feel like dying

Anyone feel unworthy of living on this earth? I feel like no matter how much I try, it’s never never never enough. Ever since the birth of my son, I have always been labeled as a bad mother. I have no where to escape to. My parents are always constantly shouting and scolding me. For I am the only one who is staying at home. None of my siblings stay at home. I feel so trapped. I don’t know what to do. They are always losing their temper and whatever I do is always on their nerve. I really wish I wasn’t born. Why must they always do this to me? I have stopped calling or talking to them and just stay cooped up in my room the whole day. My spouse always ask me to control and tolerate. How long must I have this stress inside of me? I can’t take it anymore

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy, I’m sorry you had to go thru all these. My mum was like this too, calling me worse than garbage (at least garbage can recycle), asking me to die further away from home etc. Since young, she would always beat us up over trivial stuffs, making us go to school with cane marks all over. As we grew up, noney was all she cared about. In short, she was toxic. My parents are divorced and both have their own families. I was lucky because I met my husband shortly after leaving home in 2016, moved in with him after that. I have never contacted her since then, my life became peaceful. I tried having a serious talk with my mum but it’s obvious she doesn’t care about how I feel, but only how she felt. What I can advise is, you can either sit down and have a very serious talk with them on how you feel, hoping that they can understand you or move out with your spouse.. There’s nothing else you can really do. Don’t put it all on yourself, stay strong for your son mama! 💜

Read more