Baby vomit lots of milk at night

My 1 month old baby has been throwing up milk for the past 2 nights (one time each night with a LOT of milk). What could be the problem??

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Could be many reasons. 1) Overfed 2) Gastric Reflux 3) Allergy to current milk fed (if its formula) To be honest that happens to my LO too. Try to feed your baby tilted more upwards while feeding. DO NOT place your baby on his/her back immediately after burping or after feeding. Let you bb sit upright for 20-30mins. Don't too long also, I tried letting my bb sit upright for 1 hour, she vomited. Monitor for gastric reflux. If your bb has reflux, can consider to change formula to A.R or formula suitable for spit-ups babies. Alternatively, you may consider to get those elevated bed/insert with a tilted angle.

Read more

Might be overfed. Please burp baby after feeding. And carry on hand for awhile before putting baby on bed. Or he might have phelgm those sticky type. My baby threw out also with sticky phelgm. After which this doesn't happen. Also put baby stomach oil might be gas too. Many possibilities. Keep a lookout if it continues every day then better see doc. To play safe.

Read more

Could be overfeeding or gas in the stomach. My girl ever vomited twice on the same day. How much are you feeding your baby? Formula or BM?

My girl too, admitted hospital and doc said we feeding too much 60ml will do as baby stomach not like adult and it stated reflux

11mo trước

Hello u feed 60ml is around what age ?

Thành viên VIP

Maybe his position? Carry him a while after feeding instead of putting down on bed may help.

Thanks both! My baby is being bf. tonight vomit lesser

maybe the feeding position, and also must burp every feed

Thành viên VIP

Either overfed or trying to burp/burped.

Influencer của TAP

Hope baby is burping well 💕

Thành viên VIP

might be overfed