thoughts?

Hi just wondering Do your husbands pay for all your medical bills during pregnancy all the way till delivery. or do you guys split half half? i told my husband we can split half but when i told my mom she says that he should pay for everything because we have already carried the child during pregnancy . accompanied with vomiting , back ache and hormonal problems and labour pain so it’s only right that the husbands play their part by providing support for the costs of everything what are your thoughts?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don't get influenced by what others say and do what u and ur spouse agreed upon. My mom said the same thing but I guess it's normal in their generation for such patriarchal thinking. For me, my husband offered to pay for everything but I don't feel gd abt it cz I'm very well earning myself and has the means to contribute so why not right. And my hubby alr is paying for other impt house bills and purchases. So we decided to split 50-50 for hospital bill and baby's insurance premiums. It's a personal choice. Do what ure comfortable with.

Read more