thoughts?

Hi just wondering Do your husbands pay for all your medical bills during pregnancy all the way till delivery. or do you guys split half half? i told my husband we can split half but when i told my mom she says that he should pay for everything because we have already carried the child during pregnancy . accompanied with vomiting , back ache and hormonal problems and labour pain so it’s only right that the husbands play their part by providing support for the costs of everything what are your thoughts?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Yes I agree with the rest, it's a personal choice. For my pregnancy, I pay for all my appointments. Husband busy taking care of the older kids and I'll go to my appointments alone. Divide and conquer!

I paid all for my pregnant medical bills as my husband paid everything for house, bills and for my first child. I think doesn't matter who pay as long as discuss with each other first

It’s a personal choice, do what you are comfortable with. For our parents generation, guys suppose to pay for almost everything household related. It’s think it’s outdated

Thành viên VIP

your mom is right. he should do his best to provide for the family but if he has already did his best, then you shouldn't push him anymore. husband wife must help each other

I'm lucky that he pays for everything from Gyne visit to vitamins and all but if I have money I don't mind paying. it's give ans take beside that's what co parenting do.

Mi and my hubs put in 20% of our pay into our joint acc. All baby and household bills we will pay from there. Whoever earns more will contribute more. I think is fair..

Thành viên VIP

See who have higher pay? If your husband pay is not high and we still expect them to pay all, it's just eating into his savings. Best is half half or something.

I believe its a personal choice , nobody should intefere with it . Talk with your husband and plan together .

do what you think is comfortable don't need to listen anyone after all it's between 2 of u no one else

It’s depends on the both you and your husband.. you can just not let your parents know about this.