As women, would you prefer to have a male or female obstetrician/gynecologist?

97 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm pleased to recommend(THOMASGONZALEZ125ATGMAILDOTCOM) a legitimathacker for any hack related job you might be interested in. I got in contact with him on here when i was having problems with my cheating partner and needed help in getting evidence against him in court, he helped me hack into his phone and social networks and under some hours i was seeing chats and messages and he also help retrieve deleted conversations.i'm so glad i got in contact with him,hes into various kind of jobs like:facebook hacking/spying, whatsapp spying, phone tracking and cloning for call logs and even deleted messages,snapchat,instagram,text messages,bank statement,hangouts or any media messenger or sites.you can contact him via THOMASGONZALEZ125@GMAILDOTCOM CONTACT HIM TODAY

Read more
5y trước

Thanks to him he help me yesterday

Gender is not really important for me as long as the gynae is kind and skilled. I myself have a male gynae Dr Ben Choey and I've been with him for a few years now. He's very respectful and professional, and I've never had an unpleasant or uncomfortable experience with him.

As a women from Asia I always prefer a female ob/gyne but living in Europe is a lot different you can't choose whose doc gonna be there(depends whoever is on duty) and now blessed that i am currently pregnant ,thanks to one of my Male doctor.😊😍😍😍😍🤩

To be honest I really don't mind as long as the Dr is good at what he/she does! My gynecologist is a male and has been my Dr since my first pregnancy, has been my mom and my grans Dr! He is brilliant

Female some men drs like to take advantage of pregnant women and touch them in the wrong way alot .... happened to my mother 30 years ago with me

Anyone is okay with me provided he/ she is a professional I am cool.what matters is mother and child health during and after delivery.

Female. Coz they have small delicate hands. Male one have big hands. As they have to dig alot in there it is very painful. ;)

Personally I would prefer a female gynaecologist as I think she would understand me better than a male.

Because males are always linient with women unlike females against female it will be horrendous

male or female is fine, I just have to feel comfortable and confident with the doctor.