Need advise

My wife is giving birth in July, but confused which brand of pampers to buy.I have researched brand like pampers,huggies,Mamypoko but still unsure which is suitable. I scared that my newborn baby to have rashes...? And also is it advisable to buy S then rather NB? Cause New born is up to 5kg where S is 3kg to 7kg.. *Ps: 1st time becoming father

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Still need to buy NB diapers. S is too big. Dont worry, just buy 1 or 2 packs first as NB will need to change frequently anyway. At least 10 times a day. Seriously. For me Huggies for NB is good because got colour change when baby's diaper is full and need to change (changes from yellow strips to blue strips) . Not sure if all NB diapers have. But of course dont wait till very dark colour change then change diaper. Every 3hrs must change. Newborns just use wetwipes. But once bigger, better use water to wash off. More hygienic. And once bigger, we prefer Mamypoko because the tape is more secure and diaper is thicker. That's what i think. You can trial and error. Hope it helps abit. And Congrats!

Read more