Need advise

My wife is giving birth in July, but confused which brand of pampers to buy.I have researched brand like pampers,huggies,Mamypoko but still unsure which is suitable. I scared that my newborn baby to have rashes...? And also is it advisable to buy S then rather NB? Cause New born is up to 5kg where S is 3kg to 7kg.. *Ps: 1st time becoming father

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

My baby born 3.4kg and she used nb size till 3 weeks old then S size. I would say about 3 pack of NB diapers is sufficient. Also, don’t have to buy expensive ones because NB baby change diaper very often (:. Can try petpet or Drypers. Make sure you use diaper cream after every change of diaper

We using huggies as there is an indicator there whenever the baby has peed, the line will turn from yellow to blue. Also S might be too big for NB for get the NB size first. Ohh and you can request for diaper samples to be sent to you although they only will send 3 pcs haha

The hospital used huggies, so used huggies till newborn. Have to experiment a bit and try different brands to see which feels comfortable for baby and makes you satisfied as well. I tried drypers, huggies, mamypoko and merries and end up prefering Mamypoko and Merries. 😊

I tried mamypoko,drypers and pampers but settled with goon (brand from japan, found them on shopee). My Lo only used nb for 6 weeks since she gained a lot of weight lol so maybe dont buy so much nb size in bulk usually they will fit only up to 5 kgs. Good luck papa!

Get sample packs online, then try first. If there is one you like, then buy a bigger pack in NB. Halfway through the pack, observe if LO needs a bigger size. If don't need then continue buying NB. Try not to stock up, as LO will outgrow the diapers very fast.

Thành viên VIP

Buy newborn (nb) pampers. In hospital they will give you just born (jb) pampers leftover that your baby couldn't use finish. Just prepare 3 package first. Don't buy too much. Your baby will grow fast to upgrade to next size.

Post reply image
Thành viên VIP

U cn ask for samples online if they have before buying in bulk la..for us we bought like 3-4 packs of newborn before changing to s.. use up v fast one.. one day sometimes 10 or more pieces.. my kids were ard 2.9-3.1kg

4y trước

Thanx for the advise!☺️

Recommend Merries as it does not cause any rash. Huggies is another alternative choice. S size will be too big for newborn hence you can get 3-4 pack of newborn instead of getting a carton.

Thành viên VIP

Dont worry too much daddy 😉your paternal instinct will kick in as soon as you hold your baby for the first time...parenthood is all about trials and effort...no parent is perfect.

get free samples to try out.. ensure you change diaper regularly and keep bottoms clean and dry to prevent rash.. you can get a packet of NB size first then judge from there