Should Health Booklet go digital?

why don't we have a more portable and easy-to-keep version of health booklet? In addition, we can save the records of our own children's growth in a more accurate and easy-to-refer way.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I totally agree with you on this. As a parent, I found it very difficult to keep track of baby records across all my caregivers. My mum keeps track of some records herself, my mother in law keeps track of records herself, my domestic helper reports to me by ear. It's so hard to consolidate all these records. I gathered a group of fellow parents to come up with prototype to test out ideas to consolidate all records digitally. I'm looking for volunteers to provide feedback for the visual prototype. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSddpQUs_YHoM8psqdG5yRYqI1Oq-NRH6CNe1sYTLSdcngBc3A/viewform?usp=sf_link

Read more
6y trước

Oh Dang.... Thanks for pointing that out. My silly mistake. Do see if you can view the visual prototype, and maybe share some pointers you may have. I hope to open up this service someday if the feedback is good.

Thành viên VIP

Agree with you! Go digital with access for both parents. I'm not saying my husband just rely on me but you know he also need to keep tabs literally on our daughter's record and anyways he's very into his phone. So, yea, digital it is! LOL

there is a paperless version by HPB. go download "health hub" https://sg.theasianparent.com/using-singapores-healthhub-app-keep-track-familys-health

Thành viên VIP

I believe digital is better in this day and age. I also find it hard to keep my child’s records and they always get lost. 🙈

Thành viên VIP

I agree that it’s easier to keep e-version of health booklet

Thành viên VIP

Absolutely totally agree with you here!!

6y trước

Hi Roshni, I didn't expect an reply from you. So excited! I am working on making a digital health booklet. By posting this question here, I hope to know more about what other parents think or pain points they have.