Asking on behalf of a friend - When you're pregnant, I think it's inevitable that a woman feels less attractive. How do you ensure the chemistry between your husband and you is still alive?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Nothing can be ensured. As you've said, it's chemistry, so what is sexy is determined by both parties in the relationship. Although most pregnant women feel down about their changing bodies, there are pregnant women who embrace the changes and feel sexier than before and it radiates outwards. Confidence is sexy.

Read more

Don't let yourself go too much after having a baby. It's not just for your husband, it's more for you. When you look good, you feel good and pretty much everything will be better when you feel good. When you radiate from within, you'd be naturally sexy and desirable to your husband.

Book a couple's massage. Carrying around extra weight, tying up loose ends at work, feeling anxious about giving birth -- you're under a lot of stress right now, and chances are your partner is feeling it, too. Make an appointment for some much need relaxation and say, spa-ah!

Let the husband involved more in preparing and welcoming the baby. Eg. Deciding on the type of brand to buy, assemble baby cot together, let husband massage legs before bedtime, place husband's hand on belly to feel the movement. Try to bond with husband as much as possible.

The consolation is you'll have bigger boobs! Sexiness comes from within. I think men like confident women (and he already chose you) compared to a pussy cat doll. Don't think too much and just be yourself as if the baby isn't there.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-775)

It's time to think about yourself and not about the husband. What can be more attractive than you bearing his baby! Be happy with the growing baby and this happiness will make you attractive.

Have some date times :-) Go out on a movie date or a picnic to the park. But my hubby finds me attractive no matter what. That's why he married me :-)

Thành viên VIP

Put on a nicer clothes, do some simple makeup & atleast hair is not too messy. When you look good you feel good also.

We still spend the days like the baby is not there. Dating and spending time does help.