If you tell your Husband that you're not happy ever since you got married. Do you think that will be the end of the marriage? I'm constantly unhappy and I think something is wrong with me when I dreamt about jumping off from our balcony and I actually felt relieved and it felt so real and feels kind of good to be gone.

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I was intrigued by your balcony dream so I did a quick Google search... According to dream interpretation, jumping off a balcony means "you would be victorious and have a triumphant recovery from circumstances or instances which at some point had caused you great distress and affected you in an nonconstructive way." But to fall off a balcony means "separation from your lover which you might suffer because of unavoidable circumstances which life has in store for you. This parting could be due to either work or travel. However, it would be wise to not sever ties with your current lover because you would soon be reunited with them." But as fun as it is to interpret dreams, the reality is that you have an issue with your husband. Like the other mothers here have said, you should have a heart to heart with him. Take some time to yourself as well to reflect and think hard about what you really want in the relationship. Here's the link to the dream interpretation site I found, in case you want to read more on it: http://www.dreamlookup.com/index.php/search/level1/Balcony/

Read more

Hi is there some issue in the marriage like trust issue, financial issue or husband not communicating or helping out? Have you had a talk with him? Get to the root of the problem and talk to him. He may work on the issue tog with you. It is normal to constantly feel unhappy for women especially when we are so tired and burden with work and house maters. Unfortunately many men are selfish and don't help out or even communicate well. Let your hub know what you are unhappy about. I also told my hub before I was unhappy for a period of time. Ask yourself if you still love him and if you can really do without him. I think you are very exhausted and need a break that's why you feel like ending your life. Try to do things which make u happy , focus on the kids and talk it out with your hub.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Something is def not right when you have dreams about jumping off. Is something bothering you in this relationship? There is bound to be something happening to the marriage thats why you are feeling unhappy. Have you spoke to your husband? Im sure it won't just end like that. Your husband would def want to know what happen. Marriage is not just an overnight thing.

Read more

Pls talk to your husband before you do anything silly, my Friend :( If done properly n gently, that will not be the end of your marriage! So please don’t worry and go speak to your Husband and seek help from him! Your Husband might understand your unhappiness and if so, your marriage will grow stronger afterwards instead!

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Do seek professional help asap. Also you should have a good talk with your husband. I don't think saying you're unhappy will end a marriage straight away. Do try and work things out with your husband. And remember to always think of those who love you, take care!

Hi can u see a doctor soon and talk about this?please dont engross in suicidal thoughts..we are here for u and i am more than happy to be here for u to talk about anything as long as u feel better

I’m sorry you’re feeling this way. Please talk to your husband and seek professional help ASAP. If he’s a true partner he will support you.

Communication is the key. Maybe your husband don’t even know that you are unhappy

You need to speak with someone aboit how you feel. All this just doesnt sound right

Not really Good to thrash it out