Baby stuff..

Which week of pregnancy do ya'll start buying baby stuff like cots, clothes, etc.?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I don’t think it’s ever too early to start. Personally, started buying small items around week 10+ like small shirts. However, I was researching on bigger ticket items like baby cot, strollers, car seats and baby carriers thereafter and started to purchase those items in the beginning of my 2nd trimester as there was a baby fair in Jan 2020. I think it’s lucky I prepared early and had mostly everything prepared by mid 2nd trimester as the next baby fair in late Feb/early Mar 2020 was cancelled and moved online due to the virus, so I wouldn’t have been able to see the actual demo items and try them out. Now, I’m waiting for the next baby fair in May to stock up on some essentials like creams and shampoos which have expiry and I didn’t want to buy so early. But if the situation doesn’t improve by then, I’ll have to order online if they have such an option or from other sources.

Read more

I started buying baby cloths bit by bit after knowing the gender (after 12weeks). As for other items (baby cot, bottles, wet wipes) husband bought towards the end about 1-2months before delivery as my legs were in pain, I can hardly walk. There is a baby fair in May, you may go check out the sale & mark down the prices & items you want to buy.

Read more

I started buying after week 20. Went to baby fairs and check online shopping before i made the purchases. Wet wipes i bought in last trimester

Started progressively around week 10-12 cos didn’t want the cost of baby stuff and hospital bill to come all at once and get billnshock.

Beginning of 3rd tri..as the pregnancy progress, alot ppl will give u stuff so only buy later

Super Mom

Start earlier in trimester 2 where u can walk around and shop.

Thành viên VIP

3rd tri abt 35weeks onwards (psst online) 🤪

Thành viên VIP

i started buying when im in my third trimester

20 weks onwards after I found out the gender

Thành viên VIP

2nd trimester onwards after knowing gender