Which hospital?

Which hospital is the best hospital for giving birth?

78 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

just gave birth 3 days ago :) NUH ❤️ doctors are amazing.. food is amazing... the nurses and staff nurses are extremely compassionate.. was so touched when they offered to take care of the baby and let me sleep for the night!!

Depending on your budget you want private or government hospitals. If private of course I will say Thomson medical. The above picture is the latest rate for Thomson

Post reply image

Gleneagles for me! Awesome professionals, and food too! A bit pricey but all worth it. My gynae(Dr Peter Chew) delivered me and now my baby darling. Best choice ever! Recovered very fast after giving birth.

i gave birth at Parkway East Hospital and the experience was great! the hospital is cosy and the nurses there are really friendly. its a plus point that my gynae has an in-house clinic in the hospital too!

Thành viên VIP

i would say KKH. KKH priority is on women and children.

I delivered at Mt Elizabeth Novena! I would say both the service and food are awesome! Definitely choosing this hospital again in future!

Thành viên VIP

Government hospital for additional subsidies, many of my colleague has choose SGH and so far the experience are extremely good.

Thomson medical… my gynae is located in Clementi and he delivers at a few private hospitals like Mt A, TMC, Mt E, Mt EN etc

my #1 at KKH. 2nd onwards all at NUH. fruitful journey, pleasant experience. ❤️ But still up to you and ur budget 😀

should you choose gynee first or hospital? or does the hospital provide the gynee available at the time of delivery?