Which hospital?

Which hospital is the best hospital for giving birth?

78 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

kkh have the dicletin. My gyane is at Mount E novena and he is very good. I chose to give birth at TMC, double bed due to insufficient single bed room. Personally I was able to easily imagine myself in a hotel room. as for the cost, at KKH since I select doc the pricing is at private rate therefore roughly around TMC pricing. Mine was emergency c sect so more expensive. Companion stay plus the food and art test and surgery cost plus baby doc cost etc... roughly came up to 14-15k. Transport may be an issue at TMC but the nurses there and doc are very nice except for 1 we encountered. The confinement food and other food choices were great too.

Read more

It really depend on Gynae. And thankfully my Gynae have 3 hospital delivery options and in the end I choose Mt Elizabeth Novena as my Gynae tell me to love and treat myself well. And I never regret choosing it as I have given birth at Mt Elizabeth Orchard and KKH. And service at Mt Elizabeth Novena is still the best!! From their service to the food is really top notch. Before I give birth, I had lobster laksa at delivery suite, same for my husband. My stay for 3 days 2 night is $7K plus as I didn’t manage to use epidural. And the cost really depend on the total of Gynae and stay.

Read more

I just got discharged from KKH yesterday and I must say the private route (I have a preferred gynae, that’s why) at KKH is great. during the entire process from consultation to post-delivery (Class A1 ward), the doctors and staff have been very supportive. PS: I'm a first time mum, who had emergency c-sect (which is not what I wanted) but I feel very supported by the doctors & staff there.

Read more

Mt Alvernia!!! It was a wonderful experience ! The nurses and lactation nurses were really nice and I can totally put myself at ease. I can deliver either at Thomson or Alvernia. My gynae recommends Alvernia as Thomson tends to have traffic jam and will be difficult for him to reach there quickly. Also, Alvernia is slightly cheaper than Thomson from my understanding

Read more

I gave 2 of my babies at nuh, the gynae doc's, midwives and nurses there are so kind and friendly. They give you so much support throughout my stay there, I get to eat delicious food in the labour suite after I gave birth 😊 I took subsidies rate btw

I say KKH too, was born there and gave birth there too. Went for subsidised rate until delivery I changed to A1 private suite. Heard advice that KKH has all the facilities and manpower, for private hosp, if any complications, they will still refer u to KKH so why trouble...

2y trước

P

I would say government hospitals (and depends on where you stay/choice) instead of private as if there were to be any pregnancy complications private setting will send the patient to government hosp to manage the care.

7mo trước

HTA i think worse then hbkl before.. My worst experience!!

Best is subjective as it depends on individual preference. Personally my priority is the gynae and just coincidentally the gynae I wanted delivers at Parkway which is v near my place. The hosp is small but has a calm and cozy env unlike some bigger gov hospitals.

2y trước

May I know who is your Gayne ?

Thành viên VIP

TMC! Experience like hotel! I was in the single bed premium! I admit with nothing the hospital have everything! Dont need pack anything at all some people bring luggage and all but nah dont need they have every single thing! Just bring yourself

2y trước

price range ? for TMC hospital

Thành viên VIP

I think this largely depends on your budget and if you want to go private or public. For me, I chose KKH as I wanted to be a subsidized patient https://herwealthjournal.com/costs-of-giving-birth-in-singapore-how-much-i-spent-in-kkh/