Which do you think is the best private hospital for deliveries?

71 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i delivered my SG50 baby at Thomson Medical! The rooms are spacious & I like the quietness at the hospital. at least i get proper undisturbed rest by visitors.

Mount E Novena has one of the newer maternity wards! I'd suggest you go for a maternity tour of your top choices a month or two before expected delivery.

Mount Alvernia. Great service! My friends recommended me, i never regretted. I recommended my friends after my stay, no complaints at all! Everyone loved it.

i delivered both my kids at Mount Alvernia. wonderful experience! nice food and great nurses! The pd there is gd too.

Thomas medical .my wife delivered at Thomas medical and the services was very good .We also attended the child care course at Thomas medical .

I delivered at NUH, but lately a lot of my friends have been going to Mount E Novena. The rooms look extremely comfortable and well-equipped.

It depends on your requirements of service, facilities and the hospital practice. I suggest you join their hospital tour to find out more.

I delivered my 2 kids at Gleneagles and the experience was awesome! The whole crew make you feel at ease and well taken care of!

Actually all hospital is good.. To me, nearest to my work place and home is the most important point..

I am with Thomson. I love Thomson! ^^ service good. Gynae good. PD good. Everything good! Hehehe.