Best delivery hospital in Singapore

Hello, could you please let me know what the best hospital is in Singapore for delivering your baby? One with private rooms, polite staff etc. #advicepls #First_Baby #First_time_mom #hospital #delivery

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I agree. Different people gave birth in different hospitals and we all have different experiences so I think it's really unfair to say which hospital is the best to deliver your baby. Of course you need to do your homework yourself then compare. Sometimes you can't depend on reviews cos it might be good for them but not for you. For me personally I've given birth in KKH & NUH and I had a splendid experience in both hospitals. And I will be delivering again in NUH. I chose NUH because it's nearer to home.

Read more

I did my check up at KKH & had the worst experience considering it was my first check up & first baby so I wouldn't go back there. in the end I requested for SGH since I'm under them for other medical conditions, nurses were super nice but my doctors kept changing cos under high risk clinic so it really depends

Read more
Thành viên VIP

This is not an easy topic cos everybody’s personal view n experience is not the same. Ive had pleasant experiences with Kkh but apparently some others wont agree with me. So my advice is to read up more on what each hosp has to offer n maybe ask if thrs still maternity tours ok

Thành viên VIP

Had a pleasant experience at KKH. Although, I chose that hospital cos of the number of deliveries they have done and how equipped they are to handle complications related to childbirth.