Where to buy cheaper baby diaper

Where do you usually buy your baby diapers at a cheaper price/good deal? Aside from shopee and lazada. Cause when compare to some stores, sometimes shopee and lazada is a little more expensive. Are diapers cheaper at baby fairs or theyre the same price? For merries, huggies, dryper.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Lazada and shopee during monthly 11.11 / 12.12 sale. Should buy in bulk and stack all vouchers. I think Drypers are cheaper compared to huggies and merries. My boys are using wee wee dry and no prob for them. Get samples and let your baby try first before buy in bulk.

For Merries first premium - Shopee/Lazada. Wait for double digit sale (11.11, 12.12), the price difference is at least $35 with stackable vouchers. Huggies naturemade - I get from Carousell. 1 carton (3 packets- $50) Drypers - Cannot advise.

Read more

If u are able to travel out of country , I heard little genius at jb is cheap . The whole building is baby goods 😊

Facebook User, Sparkle Milk. She sells the cheapest in the market i think. Been buying from her in bulk.

Go JB buy in bulk! Cheaper than shopee for certain brands.

Venus cheaper than all supermarket

Influencer của TAP

Ang Mo