When you are at the point of completely losing it with your kid -- what do you do to calm down?

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I NEED AN URGENT LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER CALL/WHATSAPP +16692213962 My Husband broke up with me after 9years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because we are about to marry, I searched for help when I came across this spiritual man called DR ONIHA who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my situation and he described to me the process to get back with my lover, I followed his instructions and today I'm happy because my man came back after 5 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need the help of a spell caster for any kind of relationship problem contact DR ONIHA for a lasting solution. EMAIL: [email protected] Call/whatsaap number:+16692213962 Website: http://onihaspellls.com

Read more

A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962. Dr Oniha, Here is my testimony from a Heart Warming indebted Client (Sonya Carlson from United states) Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has successfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful red rose was just brought to my place of work from the man I contacted you about. Sir, I am so happy to tell this to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 6:00pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubts. Because he now realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compatible. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It's really amazing!!Thank you so much Dr Oniha for weaving your magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your utmost powers'' Website: http://onihaspellls. com Email: onihaspelltemple@gmail. com Whatsapp +16692213962

Read more

I want the world to know a great man that is well known as Dr. Zabaza ,he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why I went to Dr. Zabaza was for solution on how i can get my husband back because in recent times I have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about Dr. Zabaza and I was so pleased and I decided to seek for assistance from him on his Email ( [email protected] ) Which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my husband which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness. I will no stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help. His Email is [email protected] You can contact him today and get your problem solved. Call/WhatsApp number: +1 (548) 457-0555 https://drogunzabazaspellherbalhome.wordpress.com ..

Read more

I am so glad that my broken marriage has been restored. It's been over a month now and things seem to be back to normal. He started to treat me better and it was a healing process for both of us. The nightmare that lasted almost 2 years before we broke up is finally over. Looks like we fell in love again! We've both put the past behind us and are trying to move forward - and for the first time in a long time, the future looks much brighter. I cannot express in words how much I feel now, It seems that we have finally rediscovered the things about each other that made us fall in love in the first place. All the anxiety and stress just disappeared. Thank you ozalogbo for saving my broken marriage and bringing my husband back to me! We live happily together again as one happy family, Contact him by email: [email protected] and WhatsApp: +2348162562991 also his Facebook page;https://www.facebook.com/Drozalogbo/

Read more

Hello everyone, my name is Elisa Keily I am so overwhelmed with joy all thanks to Dr Raypower spell. My husband left me for another woman a few years back and I was very devastated cause I never did anything wrong to him, I was left with my two kids and a job that pays little. I was almost giving up until I saw a testimony online about Dr Raypower and I decided to contact him. I explained my problem to him and he assured me I'll see a positive result after 24hurs, surprisingly my husband came back the day after the spell begging me to forgive him and promised to never leave. My husband has been back for 6 months now and we've never had any issues, am glad I didn't doubt Dr Raypower cause he sure can solve any problems with fast relief you can also contact him for help now Email: [email protected]  Website: https://urgentspellcast.wordpress.com WhatsApp: +27634918117

Read more

A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP Call/Whatsapp number: + 16692213962. I AM GRATEFUL DR ONIHA. SPELL CASTING IS REAL I don't know how to explain this.. I am overwhelmed with happiness,You say it and it comes to pass Dr Oniha..OMG! This is more like a miracle. You are a God sent to me..I love you and I will forever testify about your services to other people who are also facing marital problems. You make my whole life a living testimony. My Man is back according to your word. All thanks to you Dr Oniha. I will forever be grateful to you.Bless you!Bless you!! bless you!!! Anyone out there having similar problems in his/her marital home should contact this great spell caster he can be of help. Contact Dr Oniha on his website or email. Email: [email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: + 16692213962 Website: http://onihaspells.com,..

Read more

A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP Call/Whatsapp number: + 16692213962. I AM GRATEFUL DR ONIHA. SPELL CASTING IS REAL I don't know how to explain this.. I am overwhelmed with happiness,You say it and it comes to pass Dr Oniha..OMG! This is more like a miracle. You are a God sent to me..I love you and I will forever testify about your services to other people who are also facing marital problems. You make my whole life a living testimony. My Man is back according to your word. All thanks to you Dr Oniha. I will forever be grateful to you.Bless you!Bless you!! bless you!!! Anyone out there having similar problems in his/her marital home should contact this great spell caster he can be of help. Contact Dr Oniha on his website or email. Email: [email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: + 16692213962 Website: http://onihaspells.com...

Read more

I NEED A REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER HUSBAND WIFE BOYFRIEND GIRLFRIEND +16692213962 I don't know how to explain this.. I am overwhelmed with happiness, You say it and it comes to pass Dr Oniha..OMG! This is more like a miracle. You are a God sent to me..I love you and I will forever testify about your services to other people who are also facing marital problems. You make my whole life a living testimony. My Man is back according to your word. All thanks to you Dr Oniha. I will forever be grateful to you. Bless you! Bless you!! bless you!!! Anyone out there having similar problems in his/her marital home should contact this great spell caster he can be of help. Contact Dr Oniha. Email:[email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 Website: http://onihaspellls.com

Read more

Sometimes we wonder what our partner has been up to. Thoughts of infidelity in relationships isn’t a new thing and can eventually cause a great havoc if not handle with care and utmost discipline. Some weeks ago, I encounter a review of a friend of friend, showering praises on how she got into her spouse’s device getting all evidences that he’s been a cheat and was able to leave the toxic relationship before it gets late, surprisingly she didn’t do this on her own, but with the help of [email protected] whom I’ve also used his service sometimes ago, I urge everyone looking for a way out or trying to find proofs and evidences from a device remotely to contact him today. He does loads of hacking related issues. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

This reminds me of a scene in the second Sex and the City movie where Charlotte had a meltdown while baking cupcakes and her toddler ruins her expensive dress with finger paint while the baby will not stop crying. She was close to losing it with her kids but instead she walked away, locked herself in the walk-in pantry and had a little cry. Her nanny walks in soon after and takes her kids away, allowing her to cry more and take time for herself. Agree with Samantha, just walk away. Leave the kids in the care of someone else and cry it out if you must. There's no shame to that. You'll feel much better after that.

Read more
Post reply image
1y trước

ARE YOU AWARE THAT MODERN NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES OF THIS GENERATION NOW PERMANENTLY CURE DRUG RESISTANT DISEASES LIKE; HSV/HERPES, CANCERS, HIV/AIDS FOREVER WITHOUT A POSSIBLE COME BACK OR AFTER EFFECTS? It wonderfully worked for me; At first I was a bit skeptical about this Natural cure for herpes and other similar medicines. Discovering people with similar symptoms who are treated and cured by Dr HARRY both on medias and in social medias on daily basis motivated me, so I contacted him for help! At first, I was a bit curious about this possible cure, but! I don't want to be left out without giving it a trial, so I contacted him as well.on his website https://drharryherbaltempl.wixsite.com/solutiontemple Some hours later he replied me, then he asked me some private questions, of which I honestly answered, I told him how I have lived and suffered with this disease and how much I will do anything to get rid of it. He assured me of total cure after taking his herbal medicines. It was