When you are at the point of completely losing it with your kid -- what do you do to calm down?

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am so glad that my broken marriage has been restored. It's been over a month now and things seem to be back to normal. He started to treat me better and it was a healing process for both of us. The nightmare that lasted almost 2 years before we broke up is finally over. Looks like we fell in love again! We've both put the past behind us and are trying to move forward - and for the first time in a long time, the future looks much brighter. I cannot express in words how much I feel now, It seems that we have finally rediscovered the things about each other that made us fall in love in the first place. All the anxiety and stress just disappeared. Thank you ozalogbo for saving my broken marriage and bringing my husband back to me! We live happily together again as one happy family, Contact him by email: [email protected] and WhatsApp: +2348162562991 also his Facebook page;https://www.facebook.com/Drozalogbo/

Read more