When you are at the point of completely losing it with your kid -- what do you do to calm down?

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

This reminds me of a scene in the second Sex and the City movie where Charlotte had a meltdown while baking cupcakes and her toddler ruins her expensive dress with finger paint while the baby will not stop crying. She was close to losing it with her kids but instead she walked away, locked herself in the walk-in pantry and had a little cry. Her nanny walks in soon after and takes her kids away, allowing her to cry more and take time for herself. Agree with Samantha, just walk away. Leave the kids in the care of someone else and cry it out if you must. There's no shame to that. You'll feel much better after that.

Read more
Post reply image
1y trước

ARE YOU AWARE THAT MODERN NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES OF THIS GENERATION NOW PERMANENTLY CURE DRUG RESISTANT DISEASES LIKE; HSV/HERPES, CANCERS, HIV/AIDS FOREVER WITHOUT A POSSIBLE COME BACK OR AFTER EFFECTS? It wonderfully worked for me; At first I was a bit skeptical about this Natural cure for herpes and other similar medicines. Discovering people with similar symptoms who are treated and cured by Dr HARRY both on medias and in social medias on daily basis motivated me, so I contacted him for help! At first, I was a bit curious about this possible cure, but! I don't want to be left out without giving it a trial, so I contacted him as well.on his website https://drharryherbaltempl.wixsite.com/solutiontemple Some hours later he replied me, then he asked me some private questions, of which I honestly answered, I told him how I have lived and suffered with this disease and how much I will do anything to get rid of it. He assured me of total cure after taking his herbal medicines. It was