When you are at the point of completely losing it with your kid -- what do you do to calm down?

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

ARE YOU AWARE THAT MODERN NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES OF THIS GENERATION NOW PERMANENTLY CURE DRUG RESISTANT DISEASES LIKE; HSV/HERPES, CANCERS, HIV/AIDS FOREVER WITHOUT A POSSIBLE COME BACK OR AFTER EFFECTS? It wonderfully worked for me; At first I was a bit skeptical about this Natural cure for herpes and other similar medicines. Discovering people with similar symptoms who are treated and cured by Dr HARRY both on medias and in social medias on daily basis motivated me, so I contacted him for help! At first, I was a bit curious about this possible cure, but! I don't want to be left out without giving it a trial, so I contacted him as well.on his website https://drharryherbaltempl.wixsite.com/solutiontemple Some hours later he replied me, then he asked me some private questions, of which I honestly answered, I told him how I have lived and suffered with this disease and how much I will do anything to get rid of it. He assured me of total cure after taking his herbal medicines. It was even more easier than I expected. Also I never even imagined to get my parcels within five working days, but to my greatest surprise my parcels was brought to my doorstep by the end of the second day. I collected the parcel which I followed all the instructions as he had directed. Just as I was told "four weeks medication " my medicine finished in four weeks exactly. From week one of my medication I started noticing positive change in health. and in week two I could tell much more differences and I was so eager to even testify of life again in me. I patiently continue medication till the last bottle which was then week four. I was the first person the next day in the clinic for lab test. Not even a particle of herpes was found in my system when I collected my result. Knowing I'm now herpes negative at this point I proceeded to inform my doctor, he doubted me, that day he gave me a month appointment to be closely monitored. It's my health so I waited more six Months and again i went for 'lab test' in a different clinical lab. This time the result was still the same as the previous one. Also since this year I have been living my normal life and am still herpes free no symptoms and even till now no cold sore or outbreak. As a result of this herbal cure in my life and my family at large, I can boast of doctors today who through me, now uses African Traditional Roots and Herbs to TREAT AND CURE patients that are, CANCERS, HERPES, PARALYSIS,SMALL PENIS ,LOW SPERM COUNT ,LOTTERY SPELL, BRAIN TUMOUR and HIV successfully today. Many are still ignorant of this I know. Contact Dr HARRY directly today on email [email protected] ;website https://drharryherbaltempl.wixsite.com/solutiontemple whatsapp number +2349036417079 to free yourself from emotional stress and become healthy again

Read more

I NEED A POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER +16692213962 I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored and my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband have been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pains that tormented my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Oniha can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it, then he did a (Love spell) for me. 48 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he misses me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day, our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, All thanks to Dr Oniha.I will continue to tell everyone about how your spell works Dr Oniha because you are a God sent to me. You can also contact him if you need help to solve your problem, he will be of help to you. EMAIL:[email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 WEBSITE http://onihaspells.com...

Read more

I NEED A POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER +16692213962 I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored and my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband have been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pains that tormented my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Oniha can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it, then he did a (Love spell) for me. 48 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he misses me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day, our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, All thanks to Dr Oniha.I will continue to tell everyone about how your spell works Dr Oniha because you are a God sent to me. You can also contact him if you need help to solve your problem, he will be of help to you. EMAIL:[email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 WEBSITE http://onihaspells.com

Read more

I URGENTLY WANT MY EX BACK WITH THE HELP OF A POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER +16692213962 I am so happy to share this fantastic testimony of mine. My life has changed round completely in 48hours. I can see myself in the mirror and smile. I have confidence in myself and my abilities for the first time in ages. I have my boyfriend back in my life with the help of Dr Oniha. He said sorry 24 hours after the spell was created. He said he realised that he never really wanted to break up and he could not handle emotional baggage I was carrying around all the time. He said that he thought he was the negative influence on my life and thought it best to leave. He said it was hard that I kept talking about the past all the time. We have both forgiven each other. I have money in my pocket that is my own at last. (My compensation cheque came through. I was told it was months away. I am living proof of what Dr Oniha can do. I thank you so much Dr Oniha for the wonderful thing you did in my relationship. I am so happy now. With your help we were both able to see and speak the truth to each other. I never thought a spell could help a couple before. I am very pleased to contact you and initiate all this to happen. Anyone who has a relationship problem can contact Dr Oniha. EMAIL:[email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 website:http://onihaspells.com....

Read more

ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴘʏ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ꜱᴘʏ ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ. ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴘʏ ᴀᴘᴘꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏꜰꜰᴇʀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ꜰᴜɴᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ HACKMART242@ɢᴍᴀɪʟ ᴅᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ REMOTE ACCESS MOBILE SERVICE,,. ᴀ ᴄᴇʟʟ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴜɴꜱ ᴏɴ ʙᴏᴛʜ ꜱᴍᴀʀᴛᴘʜᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇᴛꜱ. ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴘʏ ᴛᴏᴏʟ ʜᴇʟᴘꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ’ꜱ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɪᴛ ᴇɴꜱᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪɢɪᴛᴀʟ ꜰᴏᴏᴛᴘʀɪɴᴛ ɪꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴘʏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ.]

Read more

DO YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS, Are you in Africa, USA, or anywhere in the world, are you a Businessman or woman , politician, musician,or student and you desired to be rich, famous, and powerful in life. contact nathaniel nelly on whatsapp {+1 (619) 494-0269} or email on {[email protected]} immediate initiation, registration is now open online now, Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians or pastor and you want to become big, Powerful Rich and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice, or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. it only a member who is been initiated into the illuminati Brotherhood have the authority to bring any member to the church, Join us today from anywhere in the world and realize your dreams. once you become a member you will be rich and famous for the rest of your life, contact email on {[email protected]} NEW MEMBERS ARE WELCOME!!!!!

Read more

HOW CAN I WIN LOTTERY WITH SPELL CALL/WHATSAPP: +16692213962 I am very happy to share this great testimonies, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I won the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I have always believed that one day I will win the lottery. Finally my dreams came true when I emailed Dr Oniha and told him I need the lottery numbers. I spent so much money on tickets just to make sure I won, but I never knew that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people have talked about that he is very great at casting lottery spells, so I decided to give him a try. I contacted this great Doctor and he did a spell and gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws came out I was among the lucky winners, winning 5 million Dollars. Dr Oniha you are truly the best, with this great spell caster you can win millions of money through the lottery. I am so very happy to meet this great man, I will be forever grateful to you Dr Oniha, if you are out there looking for his help, you can reach him by email. Email:[email protected] CALL/WHATSAPP: +16692213962 WEBSITE http://onihaspells.com..,.

Read more

Get your ex Love back with the help of a real spell caster who saved my marriage. I'm Josie Wilson from USA. I was at the verge of losing my marriage when Dr.Excellent stepped in and rescued me. My husband had filed for divorce after an unending dispute and emotional abuses we both suffered due to misunderstandings. He left the house and refused to come back. I sought for Dr.Excellent knowing I don’t wish to suffer another penury due to divorce cases and losing my man. I complied with his work procedures which was very easy and he worked for me. The love and connection between me and my partner was restored and he came back and got the divorce case canceled. It’s all for a fact that Dr.Excellent is honest and transparent in helping people and you too reading this can get the solution you seek in restoring joy and happiness in your marriage or relationship. contact Dr.Excellent for help now..Here his contact. WhatsApp: +2348084273514 ,Email: [email protected] Website:https://drexcellentspellcaster.godaddysites.com

Read more

I NEED AN URGENT LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER CALL/WHATSAPP +16692213962 My Husband broke up with me after 9years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because we are about to marry, I searched for help when I came across this spiritual man called DR ONIHA who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my situation and he described to me the process to get back with my lover, I followed his instructions and today I'm happy because my man came back after 5 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need the help of a spell caster for any kind of relationship problem contact DR ONIHA for a lasting solution. EMAIL: [email protected] Call/whatsaap number:+16692213962 Website: http://onihaspellls.com,.,

Read more

I NEED AN URGENT LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER CALL/WHATSAPP +16692213962 My Husband broke up with me after 9years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because we are about to marry, I searched for help when I came across this spiritual man called DR ONIHA who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my situation and he described to me the process to get back with my lover, I followed his instructions and today I'm happy because my man came back after 5 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need the help of a spell caster for any kind of relationship problem contact DR ONIHA for a lasting solution. EMAIL: [email protected] Call/whatsaap number:+16692213962 Website: http://onihaspellls.com

Read more