talk to baby in tummy

When friends say we should talk more to baby inside my tummy, is it a real outspoken talk or can I just have conversation with him in my head hoping baby can know and understand me?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I usually talk when I'm alone at home. Then I will tell him about my day. Then sometimes when he is kicking too hard and making me feel pain I will talk to him and ask him 'why? You angry is it?!' Hahahaha even though I know he cannot answer me. 😅I guess it's more to letting the baby be familiar with your voice.

Read more

You can try to converse with baby out loud! My baby knows how to listen when hubby or I speak (he will stop his movements) and respond by kicking 😆 We ask baby to choose his name and both times he liked one name (kicked in response) and didn't respond to another name 🤷🏻‍♀️

I did verbally and in head, especially telling baby to come out during certain period and date so that hubby will be around, and she did!

Thành viên VIP

I usually will try to talk to baby daily and my hubby too. Intro to baby we are their daddy & mummy. Ask him to recognise our voice.

I verbally talk to baby while rubbing my tummy only at home, else people might think im nuts if i were to do it in public.

Thành viên VIP

I do talk to my baby, both verbally and in my head. Verbally especially when he kicks too hard. 😂

Thành viên VIP

Talk it out. Let baby hear your voice. Ask hubby to talk too!

I just simply talk like good morning baby. Good night baby

Super Mom

I read bible story to my babies when I was pregnant. Haha

Talk it out, baby will listen and recognize ur voice