Hi mummies

When is the best time to do a baby shopping.?? I am 17 weeks & day 1 today as baby fair is on planning to do some shopping.?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I did once after my 1st Trimester. Actually just intend to go compare price, but temptations...... So gotten a few gender neutral clothing and little mittens initially. And remember, stretch mark cream for us mummy too! I started applying them during 12 weeks. Super kiasu haha

We started after knowing that our baby is a boy! That's when the crazy shopping started. But you might want to save up on things you can get from relatives and friends like clothes. Coz babies outgrow them quite fast.

Super Mom

U can start now if you want. Cause looking around for baby cot, pram, car seat - these need time for you to see, test and choose. Other stuff like clothes, wipes, bottles are easier to buy

Super Mom

Baby fair will have every 3mth. Try to ask ard for NB clothes & other stuffs from friends or relatives. Then buy necessary stuffs when nearer to date 👍

Super Mom

It’s good to start buying when you see good bargains as later in the pregnancy u will feel more tired

Thành viên VIP

For me, after knowing the baby gender. Easier to shop

Thành viên VIP

After knowing baby’s gender for clothes :)

Thành viên VIP

for me is after I know my baby's gender

Thành viên VIP

During your 2nd trimester. :)

Thành viên VIP

After knowing the gender