Shopping for newborn

Currently I'm 19 weeks pregnant. When is the best time to start shopping for newborn? Thanks

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I started during early 2nd tri. Went baby fair & will be going for the coming one. It’s just too much to study, survey, & shop. I plan to finish shopping by the time 2nd tri ends. Then I can rest more during 3rd tri.

Thành viên VIP

U can go for mummies fair and do research and compare price now. Then u will be able to know where to get good deals. Look at baby cot, breast pump, sterilisers, baby high chair and those essentials.

I'm 19 weeks and 5days I bought baby cot as well as a few outfits and two blankets 😂 today!!! I'm too excited too wait besides I feel more energetic now more than ever

Read more

I only bought 1 outfit for baby discharge day. Other than that everything is pass down and only managed to wear once or twice!! So don’t buy too many clothes

If you like to be prepared, then 20 weeks out to browse and enjoy the experience together. Otherwise get a base and then hubby can pick up as needed

I started buying baby stuffs in my late 2nd trimester. Try to get things prepared early as you won't know when the baby wanna come out 🤣

Thành viên VIP

Can start now. Just go bit by bit when there is good deal! The upcoming Mummy's market January should have pretty good deal to grab :)

After detailed scan! I just bought 1 pack of sleepsuit 😂 gonna slowly buy some stuff although its not my first one 😂

Shop what is needed may a month before EDD. But dont get too much, people might give presents too hahaha

I start purchasing ard 18weeks... I’m afraid by third trimster i would be tired to handle all those