What's your favourite dish to cook for the family? :)

49 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

##PENIS+27670236199~XXL SIZE PENIS ENLARGEMENT CREAM in Sandton WORKING 100%,Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg Germiston Benoni Boksburg, rakpan Daveyton, Duduza, edenvale, germiston Impumelelo Isando Katlehong Kempton Park KwaThema Nigel Reiger Park Springs Tembisa Thokoza Irene Mamelodi Pretoria Soshanguve Boipatong Bophelong Evaton Sebokeng Sharpeville Vanderbijlpark Vereeniging Meyerton Heidelberg Ratanda Bronkhorstspruit Ekangala Kungwini Bronberg Cullinan Hammanskraal Refilwe Zithobeniberbukub erburkummurburkUmbersmultimagin Kummisag Kibiswi PENIS ENLARGEMENT,CONTROL EARLY EJACULATION, ELEVATE YOU SEX DRIVE, INTESIFY YOUR ORGANISM, MAKE MORE ROUNDS, PENIS SIZE UP CREAM, STRONG ERECTION, PENIS OIL AND PILLS It is the leading male enhancement program providing you the safest, quickest and easiest program to increase your penis size by 3 to 15 full inches - GUARANTEED !!! You can do alml that in only 5 minutes per day for 3 to 5 days Call or watsupp Dr john gava +27670236199 Email: [email protected]

Read more
Post reply image

How to Join the Illuminati666 brotherhood!!! Email [email protected] Are you in Germany, USA, Europe or anywhere in the world you want to be rich, famous, and posses power.. BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash reward worth $500,000, 00 USD after initiation. 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $100,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove. 9.Monthly payment of $300,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked.appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World email him on [email protected] if you want to join

Read more

For me it's chicken rice. Simply boil the chicken in water (i will marinate the chicken with light soy sauce, some pepper and salt, and sesame oil) till it is cooked, use the chicken broth to cook rice. Add some ginger into the rice while cooking. For the cooked chicken, I will add sesame oil and light soy sauce for taste. Stir-fry some vegetables and that makes a hearty meal for the family. This is my own version (didn't follow any recipe) and sadly, not as tasty as the hawker centre ones. But easy to prepare so it is still one of my go-to meal for the family. No complaints from the family so far though. ;)

Read more

If it's asian cuisine, I love cooking fried rice. It is soooo easy, you can use pretty much anything you can find in the fridge and it doesn't take long to cook at all. For western fare, Iasagna is always a favourite with the gang -- again, it's a dish that you can customise according to tastes or what you can find in the pantry. Sometimes, I make a meat lasagna, sometimes it's a vegetarian version. As long as it contains gooey, bubbly cheese, the lasagna is a sure-fire hit at home :)

Read more

Kashmiri Pulao with Fruits-Nuts Kashmiri pulao is a very popular Kashmiri rice dish prepared with dry fruits, nuts and fresh fruits. It is an exotic dish perfect for get togethers and small parties. It is one of the simplest. From then onwards, I used to make it often for my family. I love it very much. As it is mildly spiced and a little sweet, you can pair it with any spicy gravy.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

My favourite dish is cheese baked rice. I love cheese. I cook the rice with water and stock in a rice cooker and mix in some frozen vegetables and salmon when done. Then I mix in a can of cream of mushroom soup, sprinkle some mozzarella cheese and bake it for about 20 minutes or until the cheesy layer turns golden brown.

Read more
Post reply image

Currently in my first trimester so I hate cooking cause the smell of raw meat just kills me inside. Especially when it's just starting to get cooked, I die a little inside 😢

Spicy dal rice with mutton...Its a delicacy and every sunday my family wants me to cook it for them... Takes a lot of effort but all feels worth it!

My favorites would be Kare Kare, Sinigang and any pasta! They're such a huge fan of my cooking skills haha. Glad they can tolerate them LOL

Pasta. They're easy and delicious, and you can just put everything healthy in it; salmon, broccoli, mushrooms, tomatoes. ❤️