Symptoms pregnancy

What are your symptoms for first trimester?. Im currently 4weeks4days and gosh my symptoms varies from nausea, constant bathroom break,and extreme fatigue. This will be our first child. Got married last month :)#firstbaby #1stimemom

36 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Gonna be my first baby too! My symptoms began at 6 weeks.. i was all nauseous, hungry, vomitting whatever i consume(even drinking milo), fatigue, sleepy & always tired. Got better at 17 weeks. In my 3rd trimester now (going 34 weeks) and feeling sooo much better. I’ll only throw up when the food is not fresh. Other than that, i still get tired easily but my appetite has gotten better. Hang in there mummy! Take care! Any doubts, ask your gynae. Dont listen to others negative feedback/ comments that will just make you sad.

Read more

Very very normal... Bloating, constipation, indigestion, frequent toilet trip, heartburn, nauseous, acute sense of smell, yo-yo emotions, fatigue, loss of appetite.... different mama will have different symptoms... Try your best to relax and listen to your body. When in doubt always consult your gynae. Most important is rest, be positive, relax and enjoy the process. A happy mama, a healthy baby. Take care and God bless you and baby💙

Read more
3y trước

Im now 14 wks :) all good

in my 5th week now. sore boobs sine ovulation till i found out im pregnant. appetite like hungry ghost 😂 and yeh i tend to nap alot more. my tummy is already big to begin with and now my appetite make me look like im 6mths but only 5week 😅😅😅

Thành viên VIP

From wk5, i had horrible morning sickness package coupled with hestburn, and also with bad bloating and constipation. Basically i can't even burp or fart and i had so much gas in me that i looked like 3-4months preggy. On 2nd month i got lesser of it gastric remains.

Currently first trimester as well. Around 5 weeks. So far I have had Cramps, nausea, lack of appetite, bloating, get emotional easily and crying at stupid things. Sensitive nipples.

I don't enjoy the frequent toilet breaks. And the fatigue is bothering me as I wanted to do a lot of stuff daily for work and personal. Now I get tired by 5pm and I need to rest already :( some time I feel useless and unproductive and this makes me upset.

1st trimester ard 5 weeks. No appetite last week for 1 whole week . Eat anything also no taste no feel. Felt very bloated with the tummy for 2 to 3 days. keeps gg to the loo. This week appetite seems back but food still tasteless. Is this normal?

Nausea too but that’s only a mere fraction of what week 9-10 of nausea is. I’m at week 11 and still experiencing nausea #sob Extreme fatigue and constant after lunch naps. Im not too bad with the bathroom breaks. Except that I’m constipated

Read more
2y trước

Mine was wk 9 to wk 13 then gradually alternate days till now wk 15 to 16 then I felt more normal. Still afraid to gobble down any type of food due to the ms phobia. I am containing my jealousy to everyone eating anything at all. Hehe. I hope to enjoy 2nd trimester the least..

5 week 6 days.. not much symptoms as my 1st 2 pregnancy. increase in appetite and frequent toilet visits. other than that no other symptoms. weight increase by 3kg since I missed my period (the day I tested positive)😴

I am in Week 5 now. Having sore breast, little cramps here and there and feeling fatigue. Read that many are having constipation but i kept going toilet (not diarrhea but soft stool). Is this normal?