What vitamins or supplement can I give my 8 month old baby?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I give only probiotics to my baby gal. That is all as I believe babies this young don't need additional supplement or vitamins.most should come from their milk or solids. Eating too much supplement will be a burden to their liver.i have also heard that we can give babies below 1yo Childlife Colostrum to build their immunity

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-19200)

Most supplement is for above 1 year. You can try this multivitamin sold at Watsons for around $18 for babies if your baby is a picky eater. It's for four months up. Alternatively you can give probiotics as well.

Post reply image
Thành viên VIP

I started giving my baby biogaia probiotics (protectis baby) since she was 7 months. 5 drops a day in her milk. it's supposed to aid with digestion and for gut health.

I don't think u need to give any supplements yet. I give nutrilite supplements and berry protein drink to my twins-6yr olf

Thành viên VIP

We give probiotics to our little girl. You can also give more veggies as purées to build up her immunity

I didn't give but I gave probiotics before and some of my friends are giving the attached

Post reply image

I'm giving biaogaia probiotics