left and right side lying while sleeping

Hello what position should you recommend to a pregnant mummy while sleeping?i always sleep on my left side, but sometimes it will get sore. So sometimes ill flip over on my right, but im scared that i might put my baby at risk.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works. What'sApp : +393512615163 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so much testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. Email : [email protected] Hangout : [email protected] What'sApp : +393512615163 They also sent me the blank atm card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. The Dark Web is giving out cards just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of an atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Read more
Influencer của TAP

I can't sleep left or right during pregnancy my baby will box and kick me. So I ended up lying straight to sleep and out a pillow at my leg.

4y trước

Precisely!! Plus, it's hard to sleep with this (huge) tumtum and comfortable is my MAIN priority! 🤣

doesn't matter which side. As long as you are comfortable. however I noticed that I tend to sleep on left side more during pregnancy.

Influencer của TAP

as long as you are sleeping on your sides although left is preferred, but it’s not possible to stay on your left the entire night!

Thành viên VIP

Its fine if you flip during the sleep. Left side is advisable when you are awake.

Thành viên VIP

Doesn't matter but recommended would be left. As long as its not on your back

Super Mom

It’s fine to flip onto your right side sometimes:)

Thành viên VIP

Just try and sleep on your left side...

left

Thành viên VIP

Left