What's the most hurtful thing your spouse has said to you?

279 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I got separated from my husband 3 months ago. There was no communication between us. I was advised by families and friends to let go, forget the marriage and move on with my life. I didn't want to marry someone else because deep down, I still love my husband. I was in so much pain and was so confused, until I read a testimony online on how Dr ONIHA reunited a broken marriage with the help of his love spell powers. I kept reading so many testimonies on how he helped to stop divorce and bring back peoples ex-lover's to them, and my faith was renewed. I had to contact Dr ONIHA immediately, few minutes later, he replied and instructed me on what to do, after meeting up with the necessary requirements, 2 days later after he cast the spell, communication was restored between me and my husband. He actually knees pleading to me to forget and forgive him. My relationship is now balanced and my husband is so obsessed with me more than ever. His spells worked wonders and our relationship is now stronger than before, and nothing can separate us again. I visited so many websites seeking help, it looked hopeless, until I came in contact with Dr ONIHA the real man, who helped me to restore my broken marriage. If you're having a similar problem in your marriage, you want your husband or wife to love you again, you have someone you love and you want him or her to love you in return, you are having any challenges in your relationship. ONIHA SPELL TEMPLE is the solution and answer to your problem, contact him today via Email his contact information. Email:[email protected] Call/WhatsApp:+16692213962 website:http://onihaspells.com...

Read more