What is the funniest thing you or your spouse has said to your baby?? =D

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, Whatsapp: +18033921735 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich.{[email protected]} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode. You can also contact them for the service below * Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer * Bank Transfer * PayPal / Skrill Transfer * Crypto Mining * CashApp Transfer * Bitcoin Loans * Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets Email: [email protected] Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735 Website: https://darkwebonlinehackers.com

Read more

.Yes, it actually feels good to have a worthy credit profile. I want to use this time to appreciate NITROCRACKHUB for bringing me out of bad credit report that made my life miserable. I had driving citation also on my driving record and I needed to get rid of it from my record and the court system also before I will be filed for the offense, NITROCRACKHUB came through for me, my credit report cleaned up with all negative entries removed; student loans, charge offs, collections wiped out including my driving citation all cleared from my record and my score is now 796. I’m happy to have read about NITROCRACKHUB here, you can contact him today via Nitrocrackhub@gmail .com or text +1 201 201 8574. on whatsapp. They’re the best as far as credit repair is concerned. WWW. NITROCRACKHUB.COM

Read more

Hi, first, I'm 66 and just learning; thanks to team XAP Credit Solution, all the benefits of using CC. I wish I'd know y'all when I was younger!!! Anyway, I am happy you’re able to boost my score from 490 to 790 in less than a few days without asking for an extra penny. All the collections, charge offs, eviction and lien were expunged from my report. I am able to get a very high limit of Amex credit cards and I also got qualified for a mortgage loan. This wouldn’t have been possible without XAP. I have an excellent report with great tradelines. You can contact XAP via: xapcreditsolution@ gmail .com or +❶ (❽⓿❶) ❾❽❽ ❾❽❾⓿.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I find myself saying a lot of things to baby and retracting statements when she starts crying - for example, when she is doing tummy time, I might say, mummy is super proud of you, you are going to develop such nice muscles - and if she starts crying that moment, I end up retracting - and saying, okay don't cry. Mummy was joking. You won't have muscles - you will have skinny arms. Is tht better baby? Lol

Read more

Surprisingly my 3 month old reacts happily to few of Bollywood songs that I sing when Mumma is not around but he gives straight face when I sing a rhyme to him :) ... Guess he loves Bollywood like his papa and my wife is scared that what will I teach him when i'm on paternity and she's not around :D

8y trước

He likes few modern ones with me dancing on those :D .. Haven't tried English songs as yet.. I'll try that one next time.. Thanks :)

My best friend once said to her baby, "I know you love me more than Daddy. I have boobs. Which boy doesn't love boobies?" Her husband who was sitting with us did not complain, he agreed wholeheartedly, especially the part about the boobies.

My husband was teaching our daughter the alphabet song at first he was doing great , until the part... H, I, j, k, Elementary (he was sleepy That time) he changed the L, M, N, O, P to elementary hahaha I just burst out laughing

Thành viên VIP

My 3 weeks old daughter is crying, my wife doesn't know what to do and said "oh baby pls don't cry, you need to learn how to communicate, you need to learn to let me know how I can help you"

Thành viên VIP

once, i had a talk to my son. He was 9 months old that time. I said that he couldn't have a girlfriend until he finish high school. Like he answered with burp. I counted it as a yes.

Thành viên VIP

I ever asked my 1yr old child while we are in a resturant. What do you want to eat my baby? Steak? Porridge? my husband looked at me and thought that i must be lack of sleep

Read more