What made you relax and calm yourself down during labour?

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

#1 delivery I did not relax at all. I was a single mum then, so I had no one but nurses and doctors who I've never met. Because mine was a normal induced delivery with no epidural, I basically cursed and swore at everyone in the room until my daughter was out. For my son, I had my ex-husband with me inside and he fussed over me so that helped a little. I also had the radio on so I did random singalongs. I also took epidural early, so I had short naps here and there.

Read more

Hello there, as a newbie to crypto currency trading, I lost a lot of money trying to navigate the market on my own. In my search for a genuine and trusted trader, i came across Mr Bernie Doran who guided and helped me make so much profit up to the tune of $40,000. I made my first investment with $1,000 and got a ROI of $9,400 in less than 8 days. You can contact this expert trader via Gmail [email protected] or on WhatsApp +1(424)285-0682 and be ready to share your own

Read more

I got to know about Hack West after I lost 4.59BTC to an investment scam. I almost felt like taken my life by myself if not for the help of my best friend whom I had to open up to and gave me the contact info of Hack West. Yes West didn’t only recover the Bitcoin he also gave me the complete details of the scammers which I submitted to the cops. You too can email: hackwest at writeme dot com or WhatsApp: +1 (424) 307 2638 if you have similar problem.

Read more

@BLACK NOTES Call and BUY SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS ON SALE +27672493579 in South Africa, Johannesburg, Alberton, Durban, Pretoria, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Cape Town, Mpumalanga, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, @Universal Ssd Chemical Solution and Automatic Machines +27672493579 For Cleaning All Black and White Notes +27672493579 in Johannesburg. Buy Good Quality Chemical in Durban +27672493579.

Read more
Post reply image
Thành viên VIP

My husband was beside me throughout delivery holding my hand, but it definitely didn't make me feel relaxed or calm because the contractions were annoying and painful. Laughing gas helped to relieve the pain, so I did feel somewhat relaxed, but it was still difficult to be calm because the pain came in waves.

Read more

Anyone, who is looking for a bossy and busty girl to have a good time in bed, can receive our girl at 888 Companions. https://888companions.com/

There are many natural pain relief methods such as water, hypo, music, massage, low light room, breathing techniques, meditation.

thanks

the idea of holding my son soon

Influencer của TAP

Thanks