What is your own birth affirmation that keep you calm during labour? I need inspiration for mine.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I URGENTLY WANT MY EX BACK WITH THE HELP OF A POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER +16692213962 I am so happy to share this fantastic testimony of mine. My life has changed round completely in 48hours. I can see myself in the mirror and smile. I have confidence in myself and my abilities for the first time in ages. I have my boyfriend back in my life with the help of Dr Oniha. He said sorry 24 hours after the spell was created. He said he realised that he never really wanted to break up and he could not handle emotional baggage I was carrying around all the time. He said that he thought he was the negative influence on my life and thought it best to leave. He said it was hard that I kept talking about the past all the time. We have both forgiven each other. I have money in my pocket that is my own at last. (My compensation cheque came through. I was told it was months away. I am living proof of what Dr Oniha can do. I thank you so much Dr Oniha for the wonderful thing you did in my relationship. I am so happy now. With your help we were both able to see and speak the truth to each other. I never thought a spell could help a couple before. I am very pleased to contact you and initiate all this to happen. Anyone who has a relationship problem can contact Dr Oniha. EMAIL:[email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 website:http://onihaspells.com.

Read more

HOW CAN I WIN LOTTERY WITH SPELL CALL/WHATSAPP: +16692213962 I am very happy to share this great testimonies, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I won the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I have always believed that one day I will win the lottery. Finally my dreams came true when I emailed Dr Oniha and told him I need the lottery numbers. I spent so much money on tickets just to make sure I won, but I never knew that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people have talked about that he is very great at casting lottery spells, so I decided to give him a try. I contacted this great Doctor and he did a spell and gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws came out I was among the lucky winners, winning 5 million Dollars. Dr Oniha you are truly the best, with this great spell caster you can win millions of money through the lottery. I am so very happy to meet this great man, I will be forever grateful to you Dr Oniha, if you are out there looking for his help, you can reach him by email. Email:[email protected] CALL/WHATSAPP: +16692213962 WEBSITE http://onihaspells.com.

Read more

My best friend is quite religious so when she knew she was going into labour prematurely, she told me that she silently prayed that God would protect her baby. She is normally a cool cucumber and birth made her even calmer, which I wonder how is it even possible. I guess her belief that God will protect her child and herself kept her going and she gave birth safely. Baby had to stay in NICU for a few days but he is now healthy, happy and the cutest bub I've ever seen :)

Read more

Hello there, as a newbie to crypto currency trading, I lost a lot of money trying to navigate the market on my own. In my search for a genuine and trusted trader, i came across Mr Bernie Doran who guided and helped me make so much profit up to the tune of $40,000. I made my first investment with $1,000 and got a ROI of $9,400 in less than 8 days. You can contact this expert trader via Gmail [email protected] or on WhatsApp +1(424)285-0682 and be ready to share your own

Read more

My own affirmation: I can see my baby soon, just endure a little while more. To endure the pain, I tell myself people in the past do not have epidural and can give birth without it, I can do it too because I am a woman too! For the coming no.3 labor, I will tell myself, I can do it for no.1 and no.2 without epidural and this time round I can do it too!

Read more

Not an affirmation but I reminded myself that baby is going thru the same or worse trauma than me and she is probably feeling scared and needs me more than ever before. It's my duty as her mother to be strong for her and be alert for her, so she has some comfort while journeying into this world. :)

Read more

My birth affirmation would simply be my unbridled excitement to finally see my baby's face for the very first time! As scary, painful and dangerous as it may be, the thought of bringing life into this world will be enough affirmation for me :)

This was mine: Birth is a safe and wonderful experience.. I know my baby feels our calmness and confidence. Good luck and stay strong, mummy!

Read more