What can you do when grandparents, family or friends show favoritism towards one child over another?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It is natural (even for parents) to have favourites. As much as we could try not to have any preferences, it is kind of inevitable. That being said, being aware of this preference will help in reminding us to treat all our children the same (but please do not overcompensate and end up pushing away your favourite child!) Everyone's favourite may be different. Unless one child is noticeably getting a lot more attention over the other, there is no need to worry. Still, if you notice immediate family or close family friends playing favourites, you could let them know as they may not be aware that they are doing so. As soon as adults are aware of their actions, it is easier to consciously pay equal attention to both (or more) children.

Read more

Life has taught me so many lessons. No matter how good, humble and honest you are to them, that doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way. I married my husband for almost five years now with no idea that he was cheating on me. I noticed some changes in his character and I decided to confide in a friend who introduced me to a hacker whose name is JOSE. This guy did a wonderful and perfect job for me by hacking his phone call log, facebook messenger messages, phone messages, whatsapp, Skype, database and so on. Contact [email protected] or Call/Text +1320-961-4598 WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image
Thành viên VIP

It's not just outsiders which show favouritism - parents have been known to favour one child over the other. Take into account the feelings of the disfavoured sibling and do try to talk to the relative in private. Tell them that while they may have a favourite, it is best to treat both children equally. Children are very sensitive and the disfavoured child may feel hurt if he sees his sibling getting all the love and attention from relatives. In this instance, do hug him and ensure that you love both of them equally. http://sg.theasianparent.com/playing-favourites/

Read more

I know a certified master hacker who has worked for me once in this earlier month. He is exceptionally extraordinary at hacking, he offers certified organizations, for instance, cleaning of awful record online without it being pursued back to you. He also help me to recoup account that have been taken by software engineer. His charges are sensible, reliable, authentic, 100% safe connect with him by methods for his mail, or just filter for Infidelity. Amazing organization, significantly endorsed WhatsApp the team today at +1 201 201 8574 Www. nitrocrackhub.com.,

Read more

I just want to say how great it is to work with Jose and how much hope they have restored in my life. Getting my spouse messages directly on my phone was like a dream that will never become a reality(at least not anytime soon). I had unsuccessfully used other hackers with no results and no feedback, but in only a few hours of working with him, I have been able to get my life back and have a brighter future!” A very big thanks to him, my relationship is now in its best form. He’s completely amazing. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

super relate. my children are not the favorite apos of my in-laws. but that's okay with me because they get so much love from my parents. also ayokong ipagsiksikan sila dun kung ayaw. kung ganong ugali lang matututunan ng mga anak ko from them, then better na hindi na lang sila close. yun lang.

Best is to speak to them directly about it if being subtle doesn't work. But I feel the best way is to help our children foster self-esteem such that they wouldn't think that such acts are because of them-- which could impact them negatively while growing up.

I would express my gratitude to them for appreciating the close relationship between my kids but the unequal treatment might affect the relationships between cousins and friends. Keep equality in mind.

Thành viên VIP

Then I think as parents we should put more attention on the child who is being left out and also gently remind our family to interact with the child as well

Thành viên VIP

sus, edi wag palapitin sa kanila, di sila kawalan noh ang mahalaga eh alam mo kung anong mas makakabuti sa anak mo.