What are the best organic baby products I should buy?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My cousin will try to get organic for foodstuff. She would shop at http://theorganicgrocer.com/ and also the organic aisle at Fairprice and Coldstorage. Sometimes there will be good offers making some items almost the same price as the non-organic versions. Another of my friend buys organic bath products for her daughter who has sensitive skin. She is now trying the Wild Organic Baby (from http://www.ppcherbs.com.sg/).

Read more

I've bought the following: Baby Gaia hair and body wash California/ Baby Gaia moisturizer for face and body Pot of gold baby balm for prevention of nappy rash Gerber organic brown rice cereal (LO loves it) Happy baby puffs Natural Organics wipes In my opinion, I would think to get better grade skin care product for a start as baby's skin is delicate. Some may be sensitive and u don't know yet..

Read more

The best organic baby products is Food for baby for their daily intake.. There is a section at NTUC finest selling all the vegetables carrots sweet corn and many others under Organic.. You may try others Fairprice but might not be a lot choices to choose..

Read more

Baby used products like shampoo n baby bath n organic baby wipes Baby food that can be find in ntuc like organic pumpkin and avacado n strawberries you can try iherb for those organic food pouches for different age stages

My best friend is all about organic living so her child eats organic baby food and formula. Her go-to organic baby food brand is HiPP, which is available at FairPrice and Agapebabies.com

Daily products that baby use like shampoo, moisturiser, shower gel, cream and lotion. Food like organic rice for porridge and organic vegetables for puree.

I not buy any organic baby products .i think should let baby try everything .But can buy organic foods for baby

I only buy organic food products for my baby. Skin care - she's using Cetaphil and is already good enough.

Organic food I like to buy for my child .. Everything can I will try buy organic thing ..

Organic products like bath and shower gel, creams and lotions.