Gender reveal

Was thinking when did you find out the gender of your baby- how did it you ask the gynae to just share with wife or husband the gender? (So the other one is completely clueless) but both still be in the scan at the start? Den one steps out? 😅 Wana do gender reveal separately with both side parents also, but thinking about giving them a balloon to poke might be too much for them? Wana record reactions

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

u can choose for both u and hubby not to know too even when both of u are in the scan room, the sonographer will ask u to cover eyes when she is scanning the gender part. but let her know u do NOT wish to know the gender in advanced (like right after u go in the room for the scan so she is aware) then after that she will give u an envelope with the US image and state the gender on the image too. then u maybe can ask ur close fren or what to prepare the gender reveal for u or u can even hand the sealed envelope to the balloon seller for them to prepare the ge de reveal when both u and ur hubby do not know the result too for better surprise. if u did harmony test, then u also need to tell ur dr in advanced for not wanting to know the gender. i did a mini gender reveal with a photo frame so i ask the dr to help me slot in and put in a box and only when we reach home then we slowly open up for the reveal (balloon is kinda pricey and not sure if u have the pantang that preggy lady cannot hold sharp stuff) 😅

Read more