Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Secrets to Raising an Independent Sleeper: Helping Baby Self Settle🎵 👶🏻🌛

🗨Topic: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Secrets to Raising an Independent Sleeper: Helping Baby Self Settle🎵 👶🏻🌛 🗓 Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023 ⏰️ Time: 1.00pm - 3.00pm 💤🤱🏻💬Join me, Semone Boyal, a Certified Sleep Consultant & Expert, Founder of Mr. and Mrs. Sleep to help you raise an independent sleep to get the good sleep that you need!⭐️🌛😴 🤱🏻😴 By teaming up with theAsianparent, I can help parents like you in your journey to shaping healthy sleep habits and routines for your baby and for yourselves. Ask me anything about: 🤱🏻Healthy Baby Sleep Routines 🛌🌙Paanong Malapag si Baby sa kanyang Kama o How to Successfully Make Baby an Independent Sleeper 😴🎶Paanong Mas Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby o How to Help Baby Sleep Deeper and Longer 👶🏻😴Tips to Instantly Help Baby Sleep by Self-Settling 💤 💤👶🏻💤Newborn Sleep Associations ❓️💬Send your questions in the comment section below so I can see & answer each AND YOU GET THE CHANCE TO WIN PRIZES FROM MAMA'S CHOICE!! ❤️🤱🏻

Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Secrets to Raising an Independent Sleeper: Helping Baby Self Settle🎵 👶🏻🌛
72 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Hello! My little one is 19months old. Is it too late po ba na isleep train sya? If not, any tips po on how can we teach him to sleep independently and self soothe? Since nagigising pa rin sya 2-3 times sa buong magdamag and gustong magbreastfeed. Also, what method will work po lalo na ngayon nakakalakad na sya and makulit lang sa higaan if ittry namin sya na sya mag-sleep training? Thank you and hope to receive a reply.

Đọc thêm
9mo trước

same mii. 2yrs old na baby ko nagigising pa din sya para dumede