Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Secrets to Raising an Independent Sleeper: Helping Baby Self Settle🎵 👶🏻🌛

🗨Topic: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Secrets to Raising an Independent Sleeper: Helping Baby Self Settle🎵 👶🏻🌛 🗓 Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023 ⏰️ Time: 1.00pm - 3.00pm 💤🤱🏻💬Join me, Semone Boyal, a Certified Sleep Consultant & Expert, Founder of Mr. and Mrs. Sleep to help you raise an independent sleep to get the good sleep that you need!⭐️🌛😴 🤱🏻😴 By teaming up with theAsianparent, I can help parents like you in your journey to shaping healthy sleep habits and routines for your baby and for yourselves. Ask me anything about: 🤱🏻Healthy Baby Sleep Routines 🛌🌙Paanong Malapag si Baby sa kanyang Kama o How to Successfully Make Baby an Independent Sleeper 😴🎶Paanong Mas Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby o How to Help Baby Sleep Deeper and Longer 👶🏻😴Tips to Instantly Help Baby Sleep by Self-Settling 💤 💤👶🏻💤Newborn Sleep Associations ❓️💬Send your questions in the comment section below so I can see & answer each AND YOU GET THE CHANCE TO WIN PRIZES FROM MAMA'S CHOICE!! ❤️🤱🏻

Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Secrets to Raising an Independent Sleeper: Helping Baby Self Settle🎵 👶🏻🌛
72 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Hello. Badly need this sleep training procedure. By this time 7mons old na si Baby. Biglang nag iba tulog niya. Mahaba ang tulog niya sa hapon. Then sa gabi super alive siya hanggang madaling araw. Nagawa ko na lahat ng pag papatulog na alam ko, pag pinipilit naman siya matulog naiinis siya 😥 so as a first time mom hirap talaga ako. Ano kaya ang pwede kong gawin technic mga mommies. Thank you

Đọc thêm

What to do with my baby who is 10 months old today. He can sleep soundly at night only If I'm the one who puts him to sleep and lies down beside him, but if it is his daddy, he can only sleep after so many crying moments then he would wake up in between sleep crying out loud. I really need help because I can't do work at night because of this. Thank you for your answers in advance.

Đọc thêm

ano po kaya dpat gawin s 2 yo baby girl ko po kc hindi po sya nkkatulog pag hindi nasa duyan.. kahit gabi po ay papatulugin muna namin sya sa duyan, sk lang ililipat sa bed namin.. tinatry ko minsan na wag na iduyan, s bed na nmin kaso malikot po sya, tumatayo at bumababa,, by the way diagnosed po sya ng GDD(global developmental delay) at nag uundergo ng occupational therapy

Đọc thêm
9mo trước

sa baby ko po, napansin ko nung nag 1 y.o. sya poor eye contact, hindi sya dati lumilingon pag tinatawag, at hindi nakikipag interact saamin at s mga kapatid nya, nacompare ko sya s mga naunang baby ko,, kaya nagpa check agad po kmi sa dev. pedia

My 5.5m old baby is taking catnaps and at night she cries before going to sleep. Naps for less than 45mins. Cries for max an hour to sleep for naps and at night but sleeps 10 to 12hrs at night with 2 to 3 wake ups yo breastfeed. Any idea why she does that? I see to it that there's so much activity during wake periods but she still refuses to sleep. She is rocked to sleep.

Đọc thêm
9mo trước

She may be overtired if she isn’t getting enough sleep in the day - this causes shorter naps and also difficulty falling asleep at night (hence the crying). She also doesn’t sound like she is independently settling as she associates either rocking or breastfeeding with sleep. I would remove the rocking and breastfeeding to sleep - making sure that when she’s feeding that she finishes awake and not asleep. Put her down in her bed awake and then use your voice and touch to support her to sleep. Over time you will be able to withdraw this support as she learns to fall asleep on her own. You will find her naps extending and she is more content falling asleep. If you want to discuss any more personalised support please do email me at [email protected]

Why Choose Mama's Choice Hugging Pillow ✅ With a breathable and cooling pillowcase for comfortable and sweat-free sleep ✅ Works as a sleep soother, bedtime buddy, travel pillow, and sleep positioner ✅ Small and handy, perfect for travels, backpacking, road trips, and more ✅ Recommended for newborns to 6 months ✅ Available in pink, blue, and white

Đọc thêm
Post reply image

si baby grabe kapag karga ayon gana gana ng tulog pero kapag ibababa q na sya sa kama ayon gising na..minsan nkakasakit ng ulo kc antok na antok na ko..minsan papadedein q pr makatulog pa kaso ayon pikit nga sya di nman bumibitaw sa dede ikapg inaalis ang dede or nabibitawan nya hinahabol nya hanggang sa dederitso sya ng dapa kakahabol

Đọc thêm

hello po, ask ko lang po kasi ung baby ko po now is 1 month na po then ung sleep po niya lately is di nagpapababa sa crib pag ibababa na po namin ay umiiyak tapos po parang nag stretch po siya ng stretch tapos po umuutot po tapos po ok na po uli tapos mamaya po mag satrecth nnaman po ganun po siya lately kaya wala po talaga aking tulog

Đọc thêm

Why can't baby sleep with Daddy? why always Mommy? we tried training her to sleep with Daddy. all she does was cry all night long. she did not get too tired to sleep with Daddy. I was worried about letting her cry too long so I needed to come in and carry her so she will stop crying. It's a trap

9mo trước

How does baby sleep with you? Do you breastfeed? If you do and this is how she falls asleep then I would advise you to introduce sleep training with dad. If baby self settles independently with you but gets upset with dad, she may be experiencing separation anxiety which unfortunately isn’t a sleep challenge and more her developing her awareness. If you want to provide me with more information on the sleep situation and how I can support please email me at [email protected]

may LO is 6 months na po almost 7 months.. 2-3 times po nap niya sa umaga and 9pm or 10 pm po nakakatulog na siya sa gabi at direstyo hanggang umaga na po.. tama lang po ba yung oras ng pagpatulog namin sakanya? ang last nap niya po ay from 5-6 pm or 6:30-7:00 pm po

9mo trước

Sounds perfect to me however the key here is whether it is working for you and your family. Babies at this age need between 12-14 hours sleep in a 24 hour period. If baby wakes up happy and full of energy I’d say you have got it right 🥰

My baby is only one month old, is it possible to start making him an independent sleeper at this age? He’s sometimes awake longer at night than in the morning. Can it be corrected this early? My sleeping pattern is already a mess. 😅

9mo trước

Congratulations